It’s about the Boston Marathon bombing, and in retrospect, turns out to have had one really good point, highlighted in red, below. The other points were … true.
- Barack Obama’s reaction: (1) this’ll take their minds off the economy, and (2) I’m sure this is Bush’s fault, just can’t put my finger on how! Oh, that’s right, I don’t have to figure out how, I just have to say it…then the media will repeat it.
- Some moronic, desk-bound general in the military will say, “As great a tragedy as this was, it would be a shame if our diversity were to become a casualty as well.”
- Hillary Clinton: “How can I use this to get more power?”
- One hundred thousand other Democrats: “How can I use this to get more power?”
- Watching Deval Patrick do whatever he can to prove how much he cares, and just how freakin’ good he is.
- Police are holding a “Person of Interest.” If this PoI turns out to have a last name that might even hint of arab origin, we won’t find that out for some time.
- Fox News just announced that it was a bomb, not just “an explosion.”
- Drudge is reporting as of 5:43 EDT that the PoI in custody is a “Saudi National.” [Editor’s Note: In retrospect, whoever’s report he was quoting … got it wrong.]
One quick thought of mine: Deval Patrick, doofus [Editor’s note: Now former governor, thank goodness! See this post here for some thoughts on Patrick.] governor of Massachusetts, when using his normal voice, sounds like Johnny Carson when he’d do his really dumb voice for comedic effect.