Who said the following bulleted quotes (only the bulleted quotes…the rest is my commentary)?
Next time you get all warm and fuzzy about gun control:
- “Ideas are far more powerful than guns. We don’t let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas?
Political correctness is all about denying you the right to have, and to express, your own ideas. Is it any surprise they’re coming for the guns too?
Then there’s this, by the same guy:
- Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything.
Yep. That’s why whenever an election is close, the Democrats close ranks to be sure they control how the vote is counted. That’s been true since Kennedy stole the 1960 Presidential election from Richard Nixon, in Cook County, Illinois. And it’s been true in hundreds of elections since. Al Franken was fraudulently elected Senator from Minnesota. Christine Gregoire did the same thing as Franken to steal a recent gubernatorial election in Washington state. And on and on and on and on and on…
- In [the speaker’s country], it’s takes more courage to retreat than advance.
- There are on occasions, as we know, [times] when resources are abundant, but they are expended so incompetently that the advantage is nullified.
- It is not heroes that make history, but history that makes heroes.
- Gratitude is an illness suffered by dogs.
- When there’s a person, there’s a problem. When there’s no person, there’s no problem.
Do you know who said all that?
- Well, he was a leftist’s leftist.
- He was until only recently (in historical terms) the darling of the left. Now, however, the left views him only as an awkward ancestor that they never bring up.
- During his lifetime, he was admired the world over for being progressive and forward-thinking.
- He died in 1953.
- He was also one of history’s bloodiest mass murderers.
He was: Josif Stalin.
Did you get it?
America’s Democrat Party to this day has not renounced the slobbering love affair they had with Stalin during World War II, and long after.
Can you imagine if America’s Republican Party had not explicitly and unambiguously condemned and renounced Hitler(1)?
Stalin made Hitler look like a Girl Scout.
(1) The ignorant media, and agenda-driven leftist historians have always placed Hitler on the right side of the political spectrum. Hitler was a hard-leftist.