Easy Proof America is NOT A Racist Country


Supposedly we live in a country in which all white people hate all non-white people merely because of the color of their skin.

There are two things that show convincingly… it’s simply not true:

⇒ Reason #1: If all white Americans were at all hostile toward non-white Americans, it would be easy for white people simply to squash, or get rid of, non-white people. 

Why not, after all, just get rid of these problematic non-white Americans, so many of whom do nothing but insult, degrade, demean and condemn white Americans?

White people still represent more than 60% of all people in America. It would have been child’s play decades ago to prevent non-white Americans from securing the rights, freedoms and privileges they enjoy today. Furthermore, it would be easy today — though not “child’s play” — for white people to implement their so-called “supremacy” if they were so to choose. 

⇒ Reason #2: People around the world are still desperate to come to America to live. These people are, in the vast majority, non-white.

The lie of American racism gets through to the people of the world despite the best efforts of media and governments around the world.

— xPraetorius

6 thoughts on “Easy Proof America is NOT A Racist Country

    1. Ummmmm… we “represent” no one. We don’t try to “represent” anyone. We “speak” to people online. Quite a few of them, it turns out. And quite a few of them are highly influential. Some meet with the President every day. (Hence my agreement with your assertion that Trump doesn’t listen to his advisors enough. I speak from a position of personal experience.)

      Now, what is your question supposed to suggest?

      Furthermore, Doug, you never seem to try to refute our points.

      So, directly to you, Doug: (1) Do you deny that white people could, if they so chose, clamp down right now on all the racial acrimony directed at them?

      And, (2) Do you deny that people — mostly non-white people — are trying desperately to come to America to lead a better life?

      Why don’t you just try to engage with the points we make, instead of simply talking about the irrelevant?

      Heck, personally, I’d rather learn from those who know more than I do. If you can speak more authoritatively than I on the above two points, then why don’t you have at it and school me (us)? That would be a lot more effective than simply trying to find out what I (we) look like, where we post from, who we are, whom we represent.

      So, have at it, Doug: can you deny the above two points? And, if so, can you present something that contradicts them? Serious questions. And, why? Because you’re doing what the Left always does: talking about the irrelevant, hoping to discredit the messenger and, indirectly, the message… without ever engaging the actual message.

      This is a test for you, and for your integrity as a commentator, Doug: can you deny the above two points? And, if so, can you present something that contradicts them? 🙂

      Best,

      — x

      1. Relevancy is determined by the author and/or person(s) judging it so, or not. Therefore relevancy is subjective. I thought my previous reply was quite relevant. You have not. The difference is in the bias as to what is needed for you to assign the level of dismissing it.

        “(1) Do you deny that white people could, if they so chose, clamp down right now on all the racial acrimony directed at them?”

        Of course white people can’t t do that… nor could any other racial group completely change overnight to meet social pressures of the moment. (I am unsure if you require any more than that for an answer since you didn’t indicate)

        “(2) Do you deny that people — mostly non-white people — are trying desperately to come to America to lead a better life?”

        a) I simply do not have the numbers of any demographic collected by the government to form a judgement on leading racial immigration counts. Common sense would suggest that every person seeking to come to America with the intent of indulging in the opportunities to create a better life for themselves and their families, and maybe becoming U.S. citizens, is not limited only to people with a “desperation” to leave their country based on fear, but also others from normally established democracies who wish a different life based on the opportunities offered here.

        b) I think also common sense would suggest that countries that would generate the “desperate” category of people wishing to come here are from non-white countries because it’s the non-white countries that generally are in economic and constant political turmoil, desperation, and victimize their populations.

        Life is seldom just black & white, my friend… both as a racial metaphor and philosophical illustration.

        Maybe we should start here…. exactly what are you trying to affirm with your questions?

  1. Doug:
    You said:
    Relevancy is determined by the author and/or person(s) judging it so, or not. Therefore relevancy is subjective. I thought my previous reply was quite relevant. You have not. The difference is in the bias as to what is needed for you to assign the level of dismissing it.
    My Reply:
    Dude: You asked me (us) “how many influential people I (we) represent.” You may consider it relevant, but you should at least make the relevance of your comments/questions not totally opaque.
    – * – * – * – * – * – * – * – * –
    You said:
    (Quoting me)“(1) Do you deny that white people could, if they so chose, clamp down right now on all the racial acrimony directed at them?” (End quote)

    (Doug replied:)Of course white people can’t do that… nor could any other racial group completely change overnight to meet social pressures of the moment. (I am unsure if you require any more than that for an answer since you didn’t indicate)
    My Reply:
    Well, thank you very much for that! I agree! The question was a bit loaded, or layered, if you prefer. The Left insists that today’s terrible, horrible, no-good system was entirely set up by white people. And you just said that white people — despite the fact that they still represent a sizable majority of the country — couldn’t possibly “clamp down right now on all the racial acrimony directed at them.” so, white people set up a system that ensures that they themselves will not be able to exploit it to oppress black people.
    Furthermore, you said that white people couldn’t do that because they couldn’t “completely change overnight to meet social pressures of the moment.” I agree. Nor, could they do it, because of today’s legalities. There is no structure (save one) in existence that would permit the sizable majority that white people represent, to use force of any means of coercion against the much smaller minority that are non-white, most specifically black people.
    I said “no structure (save one).” The one structure that remains that would allow black people to clamp down on anti-white abuse and hatred is the simplest of all: Might makes right. Let’s face it; White people are more numerous in America, they’re more prosperous and have more resources. If, tomorrow, they were to decide as a people that they’s had enough, they could do that. I can tell you that there is not a single person in America, me (and, I’m confident, you) included.
    Don’t forget, Doug, the people whining about “White Supremacy” are all saying that white people have already implemented a system that has them desperately oppressed. They obviously don’t see the irony. After all, if what they’re saying were true, then there’s no way they’d be allowed to riot in the streets, looting, stealing stuff, and shouting about how the white man oppresses them. That is, of course, a simple, obvious truth.

    – * – * – * – * – * – * – * – * –
    You said:
    (Quoting me) “(2) Do you deny that people — mostly non-white people — are trying desperately to come to America to lead a better life?” (End quote)

    (Doug’s reply:) a) I simply do not have the numbers of any demographic collected by the government to form a judgement on leading racial immigration counts. Common sense would suggest that every person seeking to come to America with the intent of indulging in the opportunities to create a better life for themselves and their families, and maybe becoming U.S. citizens, is not limited only to people with a “desperation” to leave their country based on fear, but also others from normally established democracies who wish a different life based on the opportunities offered here.

    (Doug’s reply continued:) b) I think also common sense would suggest that countries that would generate the “desperate” category of people wishing to come here are from non-white countries because it’s the non-white countries that generally are in economic and constant political turmoil, desperation, and victimize their populations.
    My Reply:
    (a) C’mon, Doug… you do read stories about the border, and the proposed border wall, and immigration, and the like, don’t you. It’s a secret to no one in the world that billions of people around the world — most of them non-white — would love nothing more than to come to the United States to live. Please don’t be a sophist.
    (b) Thanks. You redeemed yourself here. Yes, common sense would indicate that people in less prosperous, less stable countries would want to migrate to more prosperous countries. You’re correct about those wanting to come from stable countries too, but it’s far less common.
    – * – * – * – * – * – * – * – * –
    You said:
    Life is seldom just black & white, my friend… both as a racial metaphor and philosophical illustration.
    My Reply:
    Okay. I agree… I never suggested that life is black and white. However, we sometimes have to make what seem to be “black and white” assessments. We’re hearing all over the place today that “America is a racist country.” Black and white declaration, that implies that there are, nonetheless, people who are not racists. My counter — and I offered persuasive evidence — was that America is not a racist country — a black and white declaration that implies that there could be individual racists around.
    – * – * – * – * – * – * – * – * –
    You said:
    Maybe we should start here…. exactly what are you trying to affirm with your questions?
    My Reply:
    The two questions supported my two points in the original post. America is not a racist country, and I have proof. 🙂
    – * – * – * – * – * – * – * – * –

    Best,

    — x

    1. This whole thing was about your denying assertions that America is a racist country? If anyone is making that assertion they are painting America in very broad strokes… and would have a pretty difficult time proving America is a racist country based on even contemporary definitions of nationally defined racism. What we do have and have had is a condition of systemic.. or more to the point, levels of institutional racism.. defined well here…

      “…is a form of racism expressed in the practice of social and political institutions. It is reflected in disparities regarding wealth, income, criminal justice, employment, housing, health care, political power and education, among other factors.”

      None of that is going to be “cured” overnight… and a good part of solving those issues are also cultural lifestyles of the minorities affected.. specifically with black family life supporting positive personal development. But by NO means is that the only step in the process. The more the minorities are taking advantage of self-esteem and valuing self-improvement, and value higher education, the less effect of the institutional disparities. But this will take years. In the meantime, society as a whole might benefit in trying to at least partially compensate the disparities with legislation to help smooth out things like criminal justice. employment, and access to quality K-12 education.

      The current demonstrations are the direct result of police brutality toward minorities, specifically Black Americans… and this wave has grown to include encompassing systematic disparities of racism. Things happen for a reason. George Floyd’s death was the result of a reason… or many reasons. The murder of the jogging Mr. Aubrey in Georgia by that father/son team also had a reason.. or reasons. It would help if all sides begin asking the questions from the point where which we are all more equal than anything else… we are all human and subject to nature’s variety with our individual traits and instincts.
      I could go on and on with this… but all we can do as a society is chip away at the institutional disparities.
      No.. America is not a racist country. Yes, like any nation on Earth we have individuals who side with racial prejudices and many times it has deadly outcomes. But given our population size, these events are pretty rare. But because we are America we do try and make our course corrections to fix our free market democracy.. we value human life… and we value our freedoms. Democracy needs constant attention. It’s like a machine with lots of moving parts… and sooner or later all the parts will need attention.

      1. You said:
        This whole thing was about your denying assertions that America is a racist country? If anyone is making that assertion they are painting America in very broad strokes… and would have a pretty difficult time proving America is a racist country based on even contemporary definitions of nationally defined racism.

        What we do have and have had is a condition of systemic.. or more to the point, levels of institutional racism.. defined well here…
        “…is a form of racism expressed in the practice of social and political institutions. It is reflected in disparities regarding wealth, income, criminal justice, employment, housing, health care, political power and education, among other factors.”

        My Reply:
        Yes… This whole thing was about my disproving assertions that America is a racist country.Didn’t you read the headline?

        Dude: Serious question: don’t you pay attention? The Left, and various leftist groups assert that America is a racist country all the time.

        (Quoting you:) “…is a form of racism expressed in the practice of social and political institutions. It is reflected in disparities regarding wealth, income, criminal justice, employment, housing, health care, political power and education, among other factors.” (End of quote)

        Disparities, of course, prove nothing. No defined groups will ever achieve exactly the same results in any endeavor they ever undertake. It’s a simple truth.

        More to the point, there are no institutions that discrimainate against non-white people on a systemic basis. Because they know, as do you and I, that if they’re ever caught at it, they can be shut down the next day. I’ve seen it personally many times. In fact, I worked at a mortgage company that aggressively and openly discriminated against white mortgage applicants to be sure that their minority lending portfolio was over-represented, and their white portfolio was under-represented. The entire borrower population paid for it with higher mortgage interest rates.

        Do individual instances of racism occur? Of course. However, the most racist demographic in America today is the one loosely defined as: non-white people.

        – * – * – * – * – * – * – * – * –

        You said:
        None of that is going to be “cured” overnight… and a good part of solving those issues are also cultural lifestyles of the minorities affected.. specifically with black family life supporting positive personal development. But by NO means is that the only step in the process. The more the minorities are taking advantage of self-esteem and valuing self-improvement, and value higher education, the less effect of the institutional disparities. But this will take years. In the meantime, society as a whole might benefit in trying to at least partially compensate the disparities with legislation to help smooth out things like criminal justice. employment, and access to quality K-12 education.

        My Reply:
        Doug: this is wrong. It has been “cured.” At least on a national/institutional/systemic basis. Does it happen on an individual basis? Yes. But not nationally.

        I agree with your remark about cultural lifestyles. You kind of went off the rails with the froofy stuff about self-esteem. What’s needed is a bare minimum: maturity, a will to get ahead, a desire to get along with others, a desire to achieve. You have to do stuff to get ahead. You can’t just feel stuff. One of the things you have to do is to act like an adult, to show to people that you’re a serious person, not a whiner. A future employer doesn’t give a tinker’s damn about your self-esteem. he does care about your ability to get the job done, and your willingness to get the job done. Societal barriers have been largely gone for decades now. Here’s a simple truth: If you’re a black person, and you (1) get an education, (2) work hard, (3) learn to speak well, (4) get along well with others, snd (5) present yourself more or less normally, then you’ll have no more difficulty than anyone else in prospering in America. It’s pretty simple.

        – * – * – * – * – * – * – * – * –

        You said:
        The current demonstrations are the direct result of police brutality toward minorities, specifically Black Americans… and this wave has grown to include encompassing systematic disparities of racism. Things happen for a reason. George Floyd’s death was the result of a reason… or many reasons. The murder of the jogging Mr. Aubrey in Georgia by that father/son team also had a reason.. or reasons. It would help if all sides begin asking the questions from the point where which we are all more equal than anything else… we are all human and subject to nature’s variety with our individual traits and instincts.

        My Reply:
        (Quoting you:) “The current demonstrations are the direct result of police brutality toward minorities, specifically Black Americans…”

        This is incorrect. Again, people need to get informed. There is very, very little police violence directed at Black Americans.

        George Floyd’s death was the result of the actions of former cop Derek (sp.?) Chauvin. Nothing else. Not American racism, not systemic racism, not institutional racism, all of which have been utterly defeated in America. The real science shows conclusively that violence against all people, of all races, from all sources, including the police, has been diminishing for years.

        The riots are happening because shadowy figures of the Left were absolutely delighted to learn that George Floyd had been violently killed, and recognized an opportunity to advance the leftist agenda. There is no real, articulable, rational reason for any of the rioting, the looting, the additional killing… in response to the death of George Floyd. Simple as that.

        The death of Mr. Aubrey is a bit murkier. The video, as well as the rest of the backstory, indicate that things are not as obvious as they seem. However, all that is meaningless except to Mr. Arbrey and his family. It was, again, the Left who, delighting in Mr. Arbrey’s death, recognized another opportunity to advance the leftist agenda. Again, the statistics are unequivocal: they show conclusively that violence against all people, of all races, from all sources (including the police) has been diminishing in America for years. The riots have nothing whatsoever to do with the death of George Floyd.

        I agree with your last assertion in the paragraph nearly unreservedly.

        – * – * – * – * – * – * – * – * –

        You said:
        I could go on and on with this… but all we can do as a society is chip away at the institutional disparities.
        No.. America is not a racist country. Yes, like any nation on Earth we have individuals who side with racial prejudices and many times it has deadly outcomes. But given our population size, these events are pretty rare. But because we are America we do try and make our course corrections to fix our free market democracy.. we value human life… and we value our freedoms. Democracy needs constant attention. It’s like a machine with lots of moving parts… and sooner or later all the parts will need attention.

        My Reply:
        I suspect you could go on and on… I certainly can! 🙂

        Just how does one “chip away at the institutional disparities” in such a way as to improve things in general, and for the future?

        I’m glad to see that you recognize that racial incidents are rare. I agree. Furthermore, that means, obviously, that my thesis statement — America is not a racist country — is true. And I’m glad to see that you agree. If you’re paying attention, you’ll see that your very reasonable conclusion puts you significantly at odds, and to the right of, all the political Left, and a good chunk of the political Right.

        I find very little to disagree with in the last assertion of your paragraph.

        – * – * – * – * – * – * – * – * –
        Best,

        — x

Please Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s