If there’d been no coronavirus event, the Democrats would have had to come up with one.
Yes, I said it. Remember: As far as the Democrats are concerned, these two names — Breyer and Ginsburg — mean that the Democrats absolutely can not, under any circumstances, under any scenario whatsoever — lose the Presidential election of 2020.
The Democrats view the upcoming Presidential as, quite possibly, the death of the Democrat Party itself. At least: the death of the Democrat Party as the current leadership views it. Which is as a gradualist Socialist party.
The Democrats are faced with the very real possibility of the senile old fool, Joe Biden, representing them at the top of their ticket for the November election.
You have to understand that Biden’s been kind of an idiot for decades. Now that he’s losing it, the Democrats understand full well the implications of their top guy being someone who was already a doddering fool, but who’s now showing signs of dementia… Yikes!
In other words: Before the coronavirus, President Trump was going to cruise to re-election.
Don’t forget that Biden is the best the Democrats have to offer! After Biden were only two-bit hacks, limelight seekers, lunatics lunatics:
- Bernie Sanders, a lunatic Socialist, who reminds the Democrat leadership of the insanity of their more authentic left-wing.
- Elizabeth Warren, a female Sanders clone, who is a cringe-worthily bad candidate, a fairly intellectually capacious woman with profoundly stupid ideas and plans.
- Tom Steyer, vanity candidate, and hyper-left-wing greenie lunatic.
- Cory Booker, his one claim to fame: identity politics candidate. Only a one-fer, though.
- Pete Buttigieg, his one claim to fame: identity politics candidate. Only a one-fer, though.
- Kamala Harris, her one claim to fame: identity politics candidate. However, a genuine two-fer!
Did I leave anyone out? Oh, yeah: the one lone Democrat who seems to be at least a decent human being: Tulsi Gabbard. She never had a prayer in today’s Democrat Party anyway. And she’s no good either — policy-wise, that is.
Here’s the important point: Absent something like this horrendous coronavirus crisis, Trump was going to cruise to re-election, and the Democrat Party was staring in the face of the destruction of their agenda for the next 50 years.
In other words: If there’d been no coronavirus event, the Democrats would have had to fabricate one.(1)
(1) Yes, yes, yes, I know… the implication is obvious: This might be that fabricated thing. Did Democrat Party leaders meet with Communist Party leaders in China, and set this thing in motion? Put it this way: It’s absolutely certain that the Democrats are crossing their fingers that this is the thing that will bring Trump down. It’s also absolutely certain that the Democrats will try to make this the thing that brings Trump down. They had no chance of it without this crisis… and they knew it.