- Feminism is crap.
- Feminism was worthwhile when it was lobbying for women to vote. That’s it. As soon as that happened, feminism became irrelevant, obsolete and… pathetic. In other words, feminism was irrelevant, obsolete and pathetic… over a century ago. (on June 4, 1919)
- The most sexist Americans today are the ones caterwauling the loudest about how “anti-sexist” they are. Our (newly-coined) phrase now is: “The new sexists will be the ones waving the banner of anti-sexism.”
- The most racist Americans today are the ones caterwauling the loudest about how “anti-racist” they are. Our phrase was: “The new racists will be the ones waving the banner of anti-racism.“
- The most fascistic Americans today are the ones caterwauling the loudest about how “anti-fascist” they are. We called it here. Our phrase was: “The new fascists will be the ones waving the banner of anti-fascism.“
- Socialism? Let’s face it: It’s well-known now. There’re only two excuses, and one reason, for being a Socialist. The two excuses: #1: she’s ignorant, #2: she’s stupid, or #3: the one reason: she’s neither ignorant nor stupid, she’s a vile, evil, disgusting, psychopathic bastard. Let’s not forget a possible #4: “all of the above.”
- Bernie and AOC, Ilhan Omar, Keith Ellison, Rashida Tlaib, Ron Dellums, and so many, many other prominent personages in the thoroughly corrupt Democrat Party, present and past,(1)… what’s your excuse/reason?
- One more truth: The most [Fill In Evil Thing Here] Americans today are the ones waving the banner of anti-[Fill In Evil Thing Here].
These truths are pretty much indisputable. I challenge anyone to present any evidence to the contrary.
Important question: Who are the ones today hollering the loudest about how they’re anti-homopobia, anti-islamophobia, anti-racism, anti-sexiam, anti-ageism, anti… anything?
(1) Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Congressdoofus from New York.