• • • IMPORTANTLY Thought-Provoking! • • •
Topic: IQ differences between peoples.
These videos were personally distressing for me. Even though I think we all knew that the basic premise — that IQ varies between groups — is self-evidently true. We addressed it in these pages as well.(1)
Four things were particularly painful for me:
- The wide differences between groups.
- The tight correlation between IQ and success in society.
- The fact that these truths are true… worldwide.
- The fact that the ones discussing this basic science had no idea how to address these differences for the benefit of society.
Here’s the first video:
The second video supports the conclusions of the first, and explains the science used:
To those in this audience, I’d issue a challenge: Can you think of public policy prescriptions that might acknowledge the scientific fact of the basic differences between societal groups, and configure society so that it offers all people a reasonable chance at prosperity, happiness, safety and security… the American Dream?
(1) Our premise: It’s absolutely absurd to suggest that any characteristic would measure exactly the same, on average, between any two groups in society.