Our solution to school shootings — detailed here — would have entirely prevented, or stopped, and dramatically reduced the death tolls in:
- Virginia Tech
- All other school shootings…
- All of them.
I was listening to governor Jay Inslee of Washington state this morning on National Public Radio. He told us all of first-grade teachers in his state who were whining (not his term) to him that they didn’t want to have to wield a gun in first-grade classrooms.
My response: Tough. They’re idiots. Tell them they’re idiots. There’s a reason they’re first-grade teachers, and it ain’t because they came out of any graduate departments of MIT.
- If you live in a place where there are hurricanes, you harden your first-grade classroom to hurricanes.
- If you live in a place where there are earthquakes, you harden your first-grade classroom to earthquakes.
- If you live in a place where there are low temperatures, you harden your first-grade classroom to low temperatures.
- If school shootings are a fad, as they are currently, then you harden your first-grade classroom to school shooters.
We detailed a way in which you can do that tomorrow. (see link above) You’d break no laws, and the technology exists today.
Oh, you’d irritate a few liberal airheads, but whenever you do that, you can be sure you’ve done something to improve America.
More to the point: If you don’t harden your school to shooters, you’re a dirtbag.
Even more to the point, Jay Inslee, if there’s a school shooting in Washington state, and you haven’t hardened your first-grade classrooms to shooters, and first-graders die, then you, Governor Jay Inslee, might as well have been the shooter.