- Ostensibly to counter “fascism,” they use unsubtly fascistic tactics and strategies.
- Supposedly to bolster “free speech,” they violently squelch the speech of those who disagree with them.
- The most virulently racist Americans are those on the Left proclaiming themselves to be “anti-racist.”
- The ones most guilty of anything resembling “sexism” are those on the Left who most loudly proclaim themselves as against sexism.
- The ones who so ostentatiously proclaim themselves defenders and protectors of “the environment,” are the loudest supporters of command economies like the Chinese, whose country is a dump overflowing with pollution, smog and filth.
In these pages, we’ve often said: the new fascists will come waving the banner of anti-fascism.
They’re here. They’ve always been here, and they’ve always been this way.
When they were busily destroying any possibility of debate on college campuses in the 1960’s and 1970’s, they were doing so in the name of “free speech.”
Today’s “Antifa” and “Occupy” and “Black Lives Matter” movements are the direct descendants of the fascist left of the ’60’s and ’70’s.
To this day, Berkeley — where the Left did much of their squashing of free speech, in the name of “free speech,” and committed much of their political violence — is known as “the home of the Free Speech movement.”
It was no such thing. It was a kind of Ground Zero for the Left, who have long been strident anti-speech, anti-dissent, anti-debate zealots. Simply, back then, as now, the media — on whose shoulders the vast majority of the responsibility for today’s racial strife rests — accepted left-wing propaganda as… fact. They then reported it as “news.” And today these fabrications are the media’s received wisdom.
Don’t believe me? The ’60’s and ’70’s radicals are the very same people whose entire movement was underwritten by the then Soviet Union, one of the most fascistic, free speech-squashing régimes in human history.
The ranks of the ’60’s and ’70’s Left were full to overflowing with Communists, Stalinists, Trotskyites, Maoists, as well as the followers of other assorted mass murderers and bloodthirsty tyrants… all wearing Che Guevara T-shirts. To this very day, you can see Che Guevara T-shirts in the crowds of the Antifa, or Occupy or BLM goons.
The Left are what they so loudly and vigorously condemn.