- As far back as I can remember in the coverage of the march in Boston, it has been billed as a “Free Speech march.”
- I heard that there would be counter protesters,and I wondered: who on earth protests against free speech?!? Answer: Well, the America Left, of course!
- So, the Left got there in overwhelming numbers — apparently there are a lot more people who are against free speech, than are for it — and the right-wingers who organized the whole thing, called it off.
- Far as I can tell — so far, that is — this is just yet another instance of the Left shouting down the Right, and denying them their right to say what they want. Probably the Left’ll claim that they were acting as “anti-fascists” too. Remember our pithy phrase? The new fascists will come waving the banner of anti-fascism.
- Question: was it really supposed to be a “Free Speech march?” And did a bunch of goons really show up and force people marching in favor of Free Speech to cancel the rally? Does anyone else see the potential horror of that? Anyone? Hello?
- And: Does anyone really think that could ever, possibly be a good thing?