Bottom Line: It’s xPraetorius’s Third Law of Politics: To know what the Left is guilty of doing or being, or what they are planning, examine what they are accusing others of doing or being, or planning. That is, very precisely, what they themselves are doing or being, or planning.
One thing we’ve documented over and over and over and over and over again in these pages: If you want to know what the Left is doing or planning, look at what they’re accusing the Right of doing or planning. If you want to know what the Left is look at what they accuse the Right of being.
For example, if North Korea starts blustering on about American imperialism and needing to be ready to repel an invasion, you can tell that they’re contemplating starting a war themselves. That was always the case during the Cold War. Whenever some third-world, second-rate, tinpot, half-wit, leftist dictator wanted to start a war, he’d start accusing the eventual target of his aggression… of plotting to start a war.
No one wants to be seen as the one who started it, the one in the wrong, the bad guy. Especially children. The Left have the maturity of spoiled children. You know, the ones whose first words, upon being caught fighting or something, are, “Well, he started it!” Whether he did or not.
If the Democrats accuse President Trump of being a stooge for Russia, it’s because they know that kind of thing well. They were stooges for the Soviets for decades, as well as for the entire International Left. So, they assume that everyone else is an anti-American stooge.
Consider, in these pages:
- We’ve documented extensively the racism of the Left. Yet, where are the cries and accusations of “Racism!” coming from? From those ever so open-minded racists of the Left.
- We’ve documented extensively the damage that leftist feminism has done to women, yet who’s spitting charges of “Sexism!’ at whom?
- We’ve documented how the policies of the Left actually contribute to a shorter life for homosexuals, yet who slams whom as “homophobes?” Recognizing a pattern yet?
- We’ve posed, and answered, the question: “Does anyone really think that treating college students like delicate flowers is actually good for them?” Yet, who’s calling whom “haters,” and heartless and cruel? Hazard a wild guess.
- We’ve posed, and answered, the question: “Does anyone think that appeasing radical Islamic jihadists is going to end up well for average muslims around the world?” How did appeasement work out for everyday Germans in the 1930’s and ’40’s?
- Look at who’s accusing whom of being “fascists,” all while engaging in the most classic fascistic activity of all: shutting down free speech on college campuses around the country.
Yet, in every case, it’s the Left accusing the Right of racism, sexism, homophobia, islamophobia, fascism, war-mongering etc. (1)
Now, the Left is chain accusing the Right of… extremism. I should add some context. Since the Left lumps everyone, including President Trump, in on “The Right,” they’re accusing pretty much anyone who didn’t vote for Hillary Clinton — including those Obama voters who defected to Trump — of being on the “extreme right.”(2)
There’s no deep psychological meaning in all this. The thief mistrusts everyone. He assumes that since he’s a thief, then everyone else is too. Same for the liar, the fraudster, the hoaxer, the corrupt, the extremist… the Left.
It’s xPraetorius’s Third Law of Politics: To know what the Left is guilty of doing or being, or what they are planning, examine what they are accusing others of doing or being, or planning. That is, very precisely, what they themselves are doing or being, or planning.
(1) How stupid are the dominant media that none of them have picked up on this? Not one major media figure from the dominant, non-FOX, media has put this fairly simple two plus two equation together.
(2) Interestingly, we Conservatives have known all along what President Trump has been all his public life: nothing more outlandish than a wishy-washy, milquetoastian, squishy… moderate. Again, if it weren’t so goshawful stoooooopid, it’d be funny to watch the extreme leftists atop the Democrat Party tasking Trump with being an “extremist.”