In Syria, Obama and his Secretary of State, John “Lurch” Kerry assured us that the Syrians had disposed of all their chemical weapons. Then “President” Bashar Assad of Syria launched a chemical attack against his own people.
Oops. I guess Obama, Kerry et al., got that wrong.
- Obama told us that North Korea was taken care of. They are close to having the capability of delivering a nuclear-tipped ICBM to the American mainland.
- Obama told us that Iran was taken care of. Remember “the Deal?” They’ll have nuclear weapons very soon.
- Obama established the political vacuum in Iraq that allowed ISIS to flourish. The number of dead as a result? Tens of thousands.
- Obama shucked and jived about the Crimean Peninsula. Putin took it. The Crimea, that is. Wonder whether the next bullet item had anything to do with it. Hint: It did.
- Obama pulled the strategic defense systems from Eastern Europe in the very first days of his disastrous presidency.
- Obama drew a “red line” when dealing with Syria. How many dead, dying, displaced, sick, homeless as a result? Millions.
- Obama toppled Libya’s odious Qaddafi, who, despite being a hard-core dirtbag, was our hardcore dirtbag. Libya has been taken over by Worse-Than-Odious.
Great job, Obama.
Your pathetic legacy can’t unravel soon enough!