Bottom Line: This rejection of tradition, this demand to overturn what’s in place is a very masculine state of mind. In the ultimate irony, feminism is not a product of the thinking of women, but rather of men. Feminists are, largely, mere pawns of male puppet masters, who exploit them for their numbers to sweep them, the men, into the halls of power.
Here’s the introduction, and it’s important. I love women. I respect, admire and am more than a little bit in awe of them.
The so-called “Women’s Strike” won’t actually happen. Why? Easy. Here are some observations that shouldn’t be controversial:
- Way, way too much downside risk. If women in great numbers go “on strike,” and the world doesn’t fall apart, as it wouldn’t, then part of the fraud that is Feminism is exposed.
- On another web site I posed the question: “In a little thought exercise, what if men were actually to go on strike for a day or so?” Think about that one for a day. A “Women’s Strike” would encourage people to ponder that possibility.
- Let’s face it: women are not immediately necessary to the general functioning of society. A “Women’s Strike” would not result immediately in any general malfunctioning of things. Men are immediately necessary to society. Feminists with all their shrilling about how “fierce,” and “strong,” and “powerful” women are, know full well that men are still the pack mules, the beasts of burden, of the world. The engines of all the world’s daily economies, and daily functioning, still run on the straining muscles, sinews, bones and backs of … men.
- However, women are absolutely necessary to the functioning of society. Just not as immediately as men.
- Both sexes are absolutely necessary to the functioning of society. And not just because women can bear children. While that’s crucial it’s the other innate differences between men and women, that really show how important women are to the world. It’s simple: Men, with their brute strength, their intelligence and their decisiveness push the boundaries ever outward. While women, with their quieter tenacity and their genius for organization, consolidate the world behind those boundaries. Without either, real progress for humanity is impossible.
- Here’s a bold statement, but one that shouldn’t prove too controversial: It is innate to men to look around the next corner, to find new things and new ways to do things, to see how they can improve things. Men do break things, which women then either put back together, or discard. In the grand scheme of things, though, this is how progress happens. Feminists incorrectly caricature this pioneering drive as scatter-brained and stupid, and brutish.
- It is innate to women to try to preserve what’s already in place, that they have, largely, brought about. Men are the breakers of barriers, while women are the keepers of the traditions that mold a society’s thought processes. Again, both are vital.
- Any imbalance in the mix brings about a toxic imbalance in the society at large. Too much of a “male” state of mind brings about a devastating loss of important understandings of the past. Too much of a “female” state of mind, stops progress in its tracks.
- Feminism has no awareness of the massive, real value of men, and would discard the traditions and values that prize men and their incalculable contributions to the world’s betterment. Likewise, feminism has no awareness of the massive, real value of women, in their capacity as the other absolutely necessary, feminine (and most importantly non-masculine), half of humanity.
- This rejection of tradition, this demand to overturn what’s in place, is a very masculine state of mind. In the ultimate irony, feminism is not a product of the thinking of women, but rather of men. Feminists are, largely, mere pawns of male puppet masters, who exploit them for their numbers to sweep them, the men, into the halls of power.
Okay, maybe I misspoke at top. Some of those observations might be just a wee bit controversial.
But, they’re correct! 🙂