Remember what the left has said about us on the right these past few months:
- We’re racists, misogynists, homophobes.
- We’re haters. We just hate people like black Americans, women, children, gays, muslims.
- We want to “put ’em back in chains” … We want to re-enslave black Americans.
- We want to impoverish the poor even more, and enrich the rich even more. Despite the fact that any economist with more than a third-grade education knows that the only way to “enrich the rich” is to enrich everyone.
- We’re mean and we’re cruel.
- We want to take away all the extra rights that gay people have seized in recent years.
- We want to rape and assault women all across America. Then, we want to relegate them to the kitchen, where they’d never been regated before in the first place.
Now, you tell me: do you think that black Americans, or gays, or women, or … anyone, will have any fewer rights in America as the result of a Trump Presidency?
It’s a serious question. Think about it for a bit, then realize that if you answer, “yes.” then you’re either a complete idiot, or a paranoid lunatic. In either case, you’re certainly part of the Democrats’ voter base. 🙂
So, let’s remember what the left have said about us. Remember their accusations, their slanders and their jeering slurs. Then, let’s all check back four or eight years from now, and see where the various Grievance Industries are, in their quest to take still more from those who actually do productive work in America.