Bottom Line: They own the Whining Industry, and all its sniveling, simpering sub-groups, all of whom have learned a simple truth: there’s power, fame and fortune to be had in whining about how horrible it is in America.
They have a whole passel of horrible, unattractive, radical, ugly, brainless, sex-obsessed, racist, whiny, moronic candidates, but they win, and they win regularly. So, how the heck do they do it?!?
Well — the Democrats own the Whining Industry.
The Whining Industry consists of all those people who have very little going on between their ears, but who think they’re brilliant, deep-thinking intellectuals; that their petty, parochial, narrow interests should dominate all discussions, and should decide for which party they will vote in any election.
The Democrats own these morons.
Here are the sub-components of the Whining Industry:
- Gays – Dems support anything and everything that the Gays want. They also own the sub-group, the Trans ninnies.
- Feminists – Democrats support all policy positions identified as “pro-feminism.” Hence, they’re:
- Pro-abortion lunatics. We’re corrected this label. Democrats are Pro-death, which is an integral part of horror show that is feminism. Democrats are for every possible manifestation of abortion, including near-term abortion.
- Pro-Illegal Immigration – Illegal immigrants are a Democrat Party voting bloc waiting to be tapped.
- “Women” – Not actual women, but the ones whom the left define as real women — brainless, left-wing, pro-feminist women.
- The Poor and Recipients of Government Freebies – These are the ones who’ve made the bargain with the Democrats: vote for us, and we’ll keep you at a subsistence level of living (but, sotto voce, no higher). These are the Taker Class. The Dems own the Taker Class.
- Pro-Islamists – Even if this means that they will have to deal with the occasional pesky mass-murdering muslim baboon, the need to keep the “brown people” voting for them surpasses your security and mine.
- The “Occupy” Morons – These insipid clodpoles didn’t just go away with the expiration of their fatuous movement, they became Bernie Sanders voters. They’re ignorant, poorly informed, inarticulate, babbling, drooling idiots, so they’re important parts of the Democrat Party base. Hence: Hillary has to cater to them. And, of course …
- Black Americans – Especially those of the farcical “Black Lives Matter” movement. For decades, Democrats have bribed the “leadership” of black Americans — who’ve lapped it up like the lap dogs they are. Tragically, the ones who’ve suffered the most for their leadership’s corruption are poor, inner-city black Americans. Don’t expect Democrats to change that soon. It’s worked for them so far, just as Lyndon Johnson said it would(1).
The Dems simply decide which whiny group they need to tickle in any given election, and then they do it. With McCain v. Obama, and Romney v. Obama, the Dems tickled The Poor (Romney’s wealth, and the 47% gotcha), “Women” (Romney’s binders full of women, McCain’s pro-life stance), Feminists (see previous). And always they tickle black Americans.
In this election cycle, the Dems decided to irritate especially “Women” because this group represents — at least as the Dems define “Women” — 51% of the electorate. Apparently, this is the extent to which the Dems feel threatened by Trump. Which is odd, because right-wing opposition to Trump, of which there is plenty, fears that Trump is too much like … Democrats!
However, Trump placed an “R” next to his name, so for Hillary Clinton and company, he must be destroyed. Hence, the arrival of a dozen or so women who have “come forward” to accuse Trump of sexual misconduct. This despite, as Ann Coulter reminds us, Trump’s more than 40 years as an extremely public personality. Hmmmm… and these women come forward now?!? That seems unlikely.
So, in any given important election, the Democrats simply decide which group to tickle, and that’s how they win. In fact, it’s remarkable that Republicans ever win at all.
(1) President Lyndon Johnson once said:
These Negroes, they’re getting pretty uppity these days and that’s a problem for us since they’ve got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we’ve got to do something about this, we’ve got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference.
As a result of this, Johnson said:
I’ll have those niggers voting Democratic for 200 years.
I guess he was right.
Oh, and my apologies for the rugged language, but it’s a direct quote. We went back and forth on what to put there, and finally decided simply to tell it as it was, in all its unvarnished grotesqueness.