Bottom Line: Serious question: Has anyone ever had more lame excuses, shucking and jiving, clarifications, “well, ya know’s,” furious spinning, backtracking, evasions, dodges, more excuses, clever pretexts, glib alibis, ruses, bizarre rationales … freakin’ codswallop … invented, fabricated, pulled from whole cloth, dreamt up and regurgitated on her behalf than all the horse manure vomited up on behalf of Hillary Clinton this election season?
Remember when you were a big, bad, ol’, evil sexist if you questioned Hillary’s health?
Seriously… that’s what they said, and the American media treated it as if it were a serious criticism.
Bottom Line: She lies. As the great Kevin Williamson says, she lies about anything and everything, even when she doesn’t have to, “if only to stay in practice.”
My feelings about all this:
- About now, people like me (and probably you) are thinking, “This is getting pathetic.”
- Why does she do it? No one believes she’s doing it all “for us.” Or “for the children.” Then, why all the lying? And lying and lying and lying and lying and lying? Because the truth can only send her to jail. The truth will set Hillary free only when she figures out what free really means. Until that time, though…the Big Lie is home-sweet-home for Hillary.
- It’s pretty bad when I start to feel sorry for a neo-Stalinist, horrid, corrupt, old relic of a woman, whose well-known, well-documented record as a “public servant” consists of nothing but failure, death, fiasco, scandal, crime and corruption.
- Yes, Hillary is a genuinely bad person, and a thoroughly corrupt harridan in the long, ugly tradition of the Medicis and the like, but I do feel sorry for her. She has her vast and deep compulsions. To Power. To fame and validation. To applause, adoration, acclaim. She’s a Democrat after all.
- Let’s not all be surprised when she acts like a Democrat.
Confession: Been there, done that. Accomplished a whole bunch of good stuff while in thrall to all those compulsions. And…I accomplished a whole bunch of really bad stuff while under the same compulsion.
No, there are not a bunch of children out there bearing kind of a resemblance to me, but (for the grace of God) … there could have been.
There is a trail of people whom I treated shabbily on my way to a very high pinnacle of fame, renown, power and wealth.
You know who I am.
If you were to hear my real name, you’d say, “Oh, yeah! What ever happened to that guy?!?”
I grew up.
But not before I’d callously mistreated a bunch of people. That they readily participated in their mistreatment didn’t change a thing. Oh, don’t worry, there was nothing legally wrong with what I did. But there was plenty morally wrong with it. Then I grew up.
I recognize this stuff.
I rejected it when my soul could take it no more. Hillary is me. My much younger, much more immature self, that is. She’s a lot older than I am, but I recognize the behavior, the secretiveness, the defensiveness, the paranoia… the media protective umbrella.
Serious question: Has anyone ever had more lame excuses, shucking and jiving, clarifications, “well, ya know’s,” furious spinning, backtracking, evasions, dodges, more excuses, clever pretexts, glib alibis, ruses, bizarre rationales … freakin’ codswallop … invented, fabricated, pulled from whole cloth, dreamt up and regurgitated on her behalf than all the horse manure vomited up on behalf of Hillary Clinton this election season?
Somebody call Guinness for cryin’ out loud!
I hate to say this, but here’s a pop culture reference: In “Toy Story” Buzz Lightyear says of Woody, “You are a sad, strange, little man, and you have my sympathy.”
Another serious question: Does that not perfectly sum up Hillary Clinton, our next President, and her sad, strange little life?