Check out this very long video: KTTH Freedom Series: Race in America.
Go to 57:30 in the video. Yep. That’s fifty-seven (57) minutes and thirty (30) seconds into it. Listen to the next ten (10) seconds of exchange, and glean therefrom a vast number of truths about race relations in America. Among them:
- Substitute “black” in there for “Jewish,” and the speaker would be immediately ostracized from polite society — despite the First Amendment.
- It’s still socially acceptable to denigrate Jews and Judaism in public. Just 70 years or so — three and a half generations or so — removed from the Holocaust.
- It remains true that it’s socially acceptable to denigrate Christians in public.
- Substitute not only “black,” but: “gay,” “trans,” “female,” “Hispanic,” “Mexican,” “muslim,” or any other favored group in there for “Jewish,” and the speaker would be immediately ostracized from polite society — despite the First Amendment.
- There are freakin’ favored groups in American society today! How is that even possible?!? Especially when the entire Civil Rights Movement was all about abolishing the very idea of favored groups?
All that in ten seconds of a YouTube video!
Wow! Not bad!
And: how did we come to this horrible pass in America? It’s a situation in which black people are whining incessantly about oppression they don’t experience, while white people are increasingly desperately thrashing about to defend themselves against crimes they didn’t commit against groups that never even existed until it became obvious that there’s a lot of money to be had in whining about how horrible it is (1) in America, and (2) having to live around straight, white people. And America is practically up in arms over … absolutely nothing.
Black Americans, white Americans, women, Hispanics, Asians, gays, Aleutian Islanders, talls, Hawaiians, Inuits, trans-nuts, Ruthenians, short people, Indians, American Indians, men, Irish, Italians — you freakin’ name it! — have never had it better in the history of existence than in the United States of America, right now, at this very time. And no one is whining more than many of these selfsame groups.
How did we get there? Simple: the media. The ones who take all these sniveling wretches seriously.
Watch the rest of the video too. You’ll glean a bunch of other truths as well.