Bottom Line: There’s just way too much to comment on out and about. However, I’m constantly struck by one thing: For anyone who thinks about things at all, the American left, and their political wing the Democrat Party, are truly a target-rich environment. If we on the right let those targets go by un-remarked upon, un-derided, un-scorned, that is an act of supreme irresponsibility. Again: where are the comedians and the joke-writers for our side?!? Hillary and her simultaneous whining and bellowing should make the careers of hundreds of comedians willing to imitate her and skewer her blather.
- Holy Mackerel! What a whine fest is the Democrat National Convention! Did you see/hear all the hundreds of long-dead horses lying about being beaten by speaker after speaker.
- A whine heard on National Public Radio (NPR), about women candidates: “They can never be feminine. They always have to be sure to present themselves with credentials and qualifications and experience.” Awwwwww… I’m trying to imagine a man candidate whining about having to present his credentials, qualifications and experience as he tries to persuade voters that he’s the best for the job he’s running for. Let’s face it, that’s the bare minimum any male candidate has always had to bring to a political campaign. Should women somehow be required to do less? Do we need to set the bar lower for the poor, widdle women? It should be noted that the only prominent politicians who got by, obviously, on their looks are two Democrats: John F. Kennedy and Barack Obama.
- There’s just way too much out there to comment on out and about. However, I’m constantly struck by one thing: For anyone who thinks about things at all, the American left, and their political wing the Democrat Party, are truly a target-rich environment. If we on the right let those targets go by un-remarked upon, un-derided, un-scorned, that is an act of supreme irresponsibility. Again: where are the comedians and the joke-writers for our side?!? Hillary and her simultaneous whining and bellowing should make the careers of hundreds of comedians willing to imitate her and to skewer her blather.
- For example: Again on NPR — a reporterette for the “New England news Collaborative” (whatever nightmarish collection of intellectual deadweight and misfits that is) came on and mused that the “Climate Change” movement needed a “Pearl Harbor.” What, she wondered, could that be? Something like a “war over water?” Well. Nobody’s alleging that the planet has any less water. In fact, the problem, supposedly, is that there’s too darned much water! So, if there’s a water war, that could mean only several things: Some people have water, some don’t, and they’re ticked off about it. That’s a political problem. Nothing whatsoever to do with the climate. Inadvertently, the reporterette was admitting to our faces that her “news” was nothing more than propaganda. Remember: this is supposed to be “news,” but the reporterette openly hoped that Hillary Clinton would “raise the issue to high prominence” in her acceptance speech tonight. By the way, the piece took the stance that “Climate Change,” as presented by the left is fact, and that it’s a big problem. Here are actual facts: (1) the climate does nothing but change, and absolutely everything that happens contributes to “Climate Change,” and (2) mankind’s contribution to Climate Change is completely unknown. So far, any measurements presented by the environmentalist movement have all been shown to be fraudulent.
- Here’s a paragraph from one of the various press releases talking about the above-mentioned “New England News Collaboraative”:
Jerry Franklin, President and CEO of Connecticut Public Broadcasting commented, “We are thrilled to support the great work of the New England News Collaborative and so pleased that John [John Dankosky] is leading this effort. This is exactly the kind of in-depth, unbiased reporting [highlighting added] about our state and our region that our audiences expect from CPBN. This expanded reporting initiative is also an important reflection of our strategic plan, which calls for us to bravely explore territory in ways no one else can, and to surface all sides of the issues that affect our state and our region.” [Editor’s note: The media left still trot out this long dead canard about “unbiased reporting.” There was nothing resembling “unbiased reporting” in the segment. It was pure, wall-to-wall propaganda.]
- Back to the environmentalist nutballs. Part of another NPR segment told of how movement leaders and communicators choose their language very carefully to try to advance a message of urgency. They elaborated a bit on how this or that word would elicit the correct alarmed response in the listener, but some other word was too weak. Otherwise stated: Environmentalists have no intention whatsoever to make their case to us the people, but rather to manipulate us all into believing their message, whether it’s fraudulent or not. It was another astonishingly open confession that what you hear from the environmentalist movement is pure propaganda. The above “water war” item supports this contention persuasively.
- NPR is engaging in an absolute lovefest for Hillary Clinton. I’ve paid close attention to their “coverage” of both the Republican and the Democrat conventions. Not a single positive thing on the network about the Republican convention. Not a single negative thing about Clinton in their coverage of the Democrat convention. Lots of softballs to Clinton minions about Clinton’s corruption and criminality(1), but that’s it.
- In a recent segment, I pointed to someone else’s blog where the writer referred to ISIS terrorists as “orcs.” Based on observations of ISIS’ thoroughly mindless devotion to killing innocents, I thought the comparison was apt. I think the best characterization of Bernie Sanders’s supporters is: “zombies.” Let’s face it, as with zombies, there’s not a lot of activity going on between those ears!
(1) Things like: “Let’s face it her favorable ratings are low because of her problems with the e-mails and all. How does she counter all that?” Response: “Well, those are all the result of a false narrative created by Republicans who just can’t stand the thought of a woman in the White House. People are starting to realize that now.” Needless to say, the brainless response goes unchallenged by the NPR drone.