Bottom Line: If America were really such a racist hellhole, then black and brown people would be doing anything possible to get out. No one is. More to the point, black and brown people — and yellow and any other color — by the billions would give everything they have to come to America. Millions are risking life and limb to get here.
The so-called “Black Lives Matter”(1) movement has a list of particulars that they trot out suggesting that America is a land awash in white-hot hatred for them.
They suggest further — despite things like vast quantities of legislation all favoring black people and other minorities, country-wide educational campaigns, and decades-long preferential treatment at the hands of their one-time oppressors — that this hatred has gone underground and manifests itself in things like invisible discrimination and hostility.
Even worse, they say, this underground contempt is worse than overt systems of oppression like slavery, Jim Crow Laws, segregation, and overt discrimination.
This is all hogwash, and I can prove it.
- Nobody disputes that America’s borders are open. Wide open. In fact, the entire debate about America’s borders centers on to what extent to close those borders.
- Further, nobody disputes the ideas that America’s outbound borders are even wider open. There are no restrictions whatsoever on anyone leaving the country. None. If you were to try to get into Canada, the only restrictions on your doing so would come from Canada.
- Further, nobody disputes the fact that you could sell all your possessions for as much money as you can and then bring all that money with you out of the country. You’re perfectly free to do that. You’ve never been restricted in that at all.
- Yet … no black or brown people are leaving this so-called hellhole of race-based hostility, injustice and oppression.
- More to the point: black, and brown, and yellow and all other hues of people are trying desperately, staking their own and their families’ lives, in a life-wrenching effort to get in to America, across those aforementioned porous borders.
It bears repeating: If America were really such a racist hellhole, then black and brown people would be doing anything possible to get out. No one is. More to the point, black and brown people — and yellow and any other color — by the billions would give everything they have to come to America. Millions are risking life and limb to get here.
America’s not perfect by any means, but she’s still by far the best alternative to any other country in the world, bar none. The frauds who have organized the “Black Lives Matter” movement know this. But if they were to tell you the truth then, again, no one would give them the time of day.
(1) The very name is a misnomer. The group is a hard-leftist, racist, fascistic group for whom no lives actually matter. This is one of the reasons for which they go ballistic if you were to suggest an obvious truth: all lives matter. No, to them, only their lives matter. And their lives have one focus: Obtaining power and money.
If black lives truly mattered to the people in the so-called “Black Lives Matter” movement, then they would aggressively address the pathologies rampaging through the lives of Black Americans, our brothers and sisters. They’d demand that blacks stop killing other blacks. They’d demand that black families consist of a married man and woman. Look that up. In all — all — demographic groups, bar none, if children come from an intact father-mother-children household, their poverty rate dips to something like five percent.
However, if they were to admit these truths, no one would give the frauds in the “Black Lives Matter” movement the time of day.