Bottom Line: the Democrats’ single, only, most effective strategy is to … cheat. And cheat, and cheat, and cheat, and cheat, and cheat. And fight dirty. And rob, beg, steal, bribe, extort, blackmail, sleaze, slime and slander their way to victory.
They do all their dirty tricks because no one polices them; because they can. And because it pays off. The media are too corrupt, and too busy policing the Republicans. Furthermore, the Republicans are too busy policing the Republicans to do the media’s job and police the Democrats too.
If the Democrat Party is hopelessly corrupt, then the leadership, and especially the leader, Hillary Clinton, are hopelessly corrupt.
There’s no other possible conclusion.
Utter proof that the Democrat Party is hopelessly corrupt? Seriously? Prove it. Okay: One simple thing: Observation of the Republican Party.
At the first credible hint of impropriety, the Republicans leap into janitorial mode and purge their ranks of the alleged perpetrator of even the most minor of indiscretions.
Ask Mark Foley. He was cashiered from the positions of leadership among Republican members of Congress for sending vaguely suggestive e-mails to Congressional pages. All while Democrat Barney Frank suffered no loss of position or power at all when his boyfriend was caught running a prostitution ring out of their shared apartment in Washington, DC. It should be noted that nowadays those suggestive messages from the apparently gay Foley would be simply … no big deal.
When Richard Nixon, all the way back in 1974 was perceived to have committed a cover-up in the Watergate affair, Republican members of both houses of Congress trooped to the White House for a meeting in which they suggested, strongly, that Nixon step down. He did.
Now, name for me, if you will, the scandal-plagued Democrat big wig who’s received a delegation of Democrat Party higher-ups saying that he or she needs to step down for the good of the country and the party. It hasn’t happened. In fact, the more disgusting, vile, corrupt the act they pull off, the more they seem to prosper. The Democrats always close ranks around, and protect, their scumbags, sleazeballs, corruptocrats and abusers
Why? Simple: The press carry their water for them. The number of Democrats who have had scandals that would have immediately disqualified any Republican, and forced him or her to step down in disgrace is, as Donald Trump might say, yuuuge.
- Nancy Pelosi (current minority leader of the US House of Representatives): Financial wrongdoing on the part of her husband.
- Harry Reid (current minority leader of the US Senate): Financial wrongdoing on his part.
- Barack Obama: Association with known terrorists (Bill Ayers) and racist demagogues (Jeremiah Wright) before election; massive abuse of power in elective office.
- Gerry Studds (former congressman, Massachusetts): sexual misconduct.
- Barney Frank (former congressman, Massachusetts): Boyfriend of Washington gay prostitute Stephen Gobie.
- Ted Kennedy (deceased; Senator, Massachusetts): murdered a young woman; serial philanderer.
- Chris Dodd (retired; CT Senator): serial philanderer.
- John Edwards (former Senator and 2004 Democrat Vice-Presidential candidate): serial adulterer, had a “love child” on the side with his mistress; financial improprieties.
- Hillary Clinton: Repeated, flagrant and … awwww forget it. I don’t have enough room in this page.
- Alcee Hastings (former judge, impeached and removed from the bench for bribery and perjury; current congressman from Texas): corruption.
And the list goes on and on and on and on and on and on… All the above-named sleazeballs either suffered little or no consequences for their depredations, lies, deceptions, corruption and crimes, or actually prospered as a result.
- Bill Clinton: Known sexual abuser of women; credibly accused of rape. Serial philanderer.
Go ahead and name for me the Democrats who have come forward and indicated that any of the above-named sleazeballs should step aside “for the good of the country and the party.”
There aren’t any.
The list of Republicans who have stepped aside “for the good of the country and the party” is just as long. And their “offenses” are, typically, a lot more trivial than those of which Democrats are credibly accused. Here’s a parial list:
- Trent Lott (then Senate Majority Leader): at a private party for Strom Thurmond, joked that it would have been a good thing if Strom Thurmond had won the 1948 election.
- Newt Gingrich (then Spdeaker of the House): presided over the loss of the House of Representatives to the Democrats.
- Mark Foley (Republican congressman from Florida): suggestive e-mails to congressional pages.
- Bob Livingston (then Speaker of the House): cheated on his wife.
- Todd Akin (Candidate for Senate from Missouri): suggested in a radio interview that rape victims’ have a higher resistance to pregnancy. Scientifically correct,but politically incorrect. Jettisoned by Republicans during the election.
- Christine Donnelly (Candidate for Senate from Delaware): admitted to a brief, youthful flirtation with witchcraft. Jettisoned by Republicans during the election.
- And on and on… As soon as a whiff of a hint of scandal attaches itself to a Republican officeholder or candidate, out he or she goes. The Republican leadership is just as merciless on them as, if not more than, the press.
The Democrats are corrupt, first, because they’re of the left; a long-bankrupt intellectual tendency. However, they remain corrupt and, in fact, are becoming even more corrupt because the level of moral, ethical and intellectual rectitude of a group of people is not a single measurement, but rather a trajectory. The Democrats’ trajectory has been downward for a very long time.
The Party continues morally, ethically and intellectually downward, because nothing has been done by anyone to change that trajectory for a very, very long time. And nothing will be done from within the Democrat Party. It has to come from outside.
The Republican Party is “The Stupid Party.” It’s a joke that knowing analysts of all political tendencies make all the time. One principal reason, though, that the laughingly tossed-off remark is true is that the Democrats keep handing them silver platter after silver platter after silver platter, and the Republicans keep batting it out of the Dems’ hands, saying, in effect, “No, we shan’t accept that gift! It would be wrong. We will not stoop to the level of the Democrats. We will fight only fairly and cleanly!”
To say that Hillary Clinton represents a rhetorical “target-rich environment” is to make a severe understatement.
Then they lose. Because the Democrats’ single, only, most effective strategy is to … cheat. And cheat, and cheat, and cheat, and cheat, and cheat. And fight dirty. And rob, beg, steal, bribe, extort, blackmail, sleaze, slime and slander their way to victory.
They do all their dirty tricks because no one polices them; because they can. The media are too busy policing the Republicans. Furthermore, the Republicans are too busy policing the Republicans to police the Democrats too.
Here’s an interesting little comparison page. It does a simple list, with explanations, of the incidents and personalities involved in corruption, or the stench of corruption, in each party. It shows pretty conclusively that while there is an occasional whiff of corruption coming from Republicans’ bungalow, the Democrats’ entire ornate, gated-community mansion is fully glopped over with sticky, smelly, rank, slimy, putrescent corruption.
The Republican Party is stupid … and clean. Very, very clean. There’s probably not a cleaner, less corrupt political party on the planet than the American Republican Party. Because #1 they police themselves, and #2, the media police them mercilessly, relentlessly and fraudulently. The media are so hopelessly corrupt that the Republicans understand that have to be cleaner than squeaky clean, or the media will pounce and fabricate something.
The Democrat Party is hopelessly corrupt. They’re corrupt because corruption pays. Witness the recent meeting between Bill Clinton and Attorney General Loretta Lynch. We explained how that showed that the fix was in for Hillary, and that the crimes she committed in her mishandling of super-secret government documents — crimes that would have sent you or me away for 10 years or more — would result in no consequences to Hillary.
When Donald Trump says the system is rigged, that’s partially what he’s talking about.
If the Democrat Party is hopelessly corrupt, then the leadership, and especially its leader, Hillary Clinton, are hopelessly corrupt.
There’s no other possible conclusion.
(1) So, needless to say, the Democrats’ constant theme against the Republicans is, you guessed it: corruption.
Debating 101: If you have a debate opponent who has a certain strength, and you overwhelmingly lack that strength, then one of your strategies is to come out from the get-go and do your level best to eliminate that strength.
It was for that reason that the Democrats, the very party of corruption, ran in a recent election on the message of “A Culture of Corruption,” caused by, you guessed it, the Republicans in Washington. It worked because the media, really just the propaganda wing of the Democrat Party, passed it on as if it weren’t the fabrication it was, but a serious allegation.