Just a few quick observations.
- We predicted that she’d skate, and we were right.
- If you or I had committed what FBI Director James Comey said Hillary had committed, we’d have been in jail long ago.
- America’s new crime bosses, the mobsters and gangsters, are the leadership of the Democrat Party.
- The Drudgereport headline today is: LAWS ARE FOR LITTLE PEOPLE. Yep. That about says it.
- Let’s see if we can remember some of the immediate run-up to Comey’s idiotic finding:
- Bill Clinton meets with Loretta Lynch on the tarmac of a Southwestern airport.
- We say, in these pages, that that very meeting shows that the fix for Hillary is in.
- Hillary Clinton hints that she might keep Loretta Lynch on as Attorney General.
- James Comey says — completely inexplicably, and despite laying out a persuasive case for indictment — that there appears to him to be no reason to indict Hillary Clinton.
- Or: the fix is in.
- I’m spending day after day, dodging projectiles hurled with nefarious intent, trying to make/keep the world safe for democracy … for this?!?
- In an interesting twist, this might actually not pay off for Dirty Hillary. After all, this stench of corruption is now spread all around, and not so centered on her Hillariness.
- Think of it: James Comey goes out there and lays out an absolutely compelling case to indict her, and then says that no reasonable prosecutor would. That could have been language meant to box in Loretta Lynch. It was as damning as it could be, and a lawyer knows Comey’s “no obvious intent” dodge doesn’t excuse anyone from criminal liability whatsoever.
- It’s possible that Loretta Lynch is boxed in. Comey’s non-indictement press conference statement, was really an indictment speech. Comey’s not a prosecutor, so his opinion about “reasonable prosecutors” is meaningless.
- This is not a good result for Hillary in the view of history. Comey as much as said she’s incompetent, stupid and a criminal, but that he wouldn’t put her in jail. The sub-text is that there’s no reason whatsoever to put her in the White House either.
- Can you imagine the press reaction if Trump were to be excused for the same thing?