In this piece here, we pointed out that the “Black Lives Matter” movement is a fraud. It’s based entirely on fraud, fabrications and lies. We linked to the National Review piece, here, that documented what we’ve been saying for a long time.
We suggested that maybe, just maybe, the “Black Lives Matter” movement should rename itself: “Black Lives Don’t Matter A Hill of Beans.”
Then, after posting the piece, it occurred to me that such a name might be difficult to implement — it’s a lot longer, and what would they do about business cards, and brochures and the like?
Then, I thought about it for a bit, and realized that if the “Black Lives Matter” folks wanted to make themselves actually relevant. If they wanted to have a movement based on actual facts and truth, then they could use the following name:”Black Lies Matter.”
That new name would accomplish a great deal of things in one fell swoop:
- Almost no change needed to the business cards. Just a judiciously-applied Sharpie.
- No change to the brochures either… again, just a Sharpie.
- It would immediately cause the movement to be based on truth, not on the lies that are the current basis for the movement. Uhhhhhh…
- They could pull a Trump, brazen it out, and tell the media: “Yes, black lies do matter. It’s because we’ve been so oppressed by white supremacy that we’ve felt the need to lie, cheat, steal, loot, pillage, vandalize, and kill in the inner cities. It’s all whitey’s fault.” Trump has thrown out just about anything under the sun and gotten away with it, why not the Race Grievance Industry too?
- It would confuse the media. Remember, they’re none too bright, and it’ll be fun to watch them squirm… on the order of people presented publicly with the “There’s an island of people who tell only lies (ie: Democrats), and another island where they tell only the truth …” riddle. I’d buy tickets to see that.
No matter what, one thing is certain. Actual black lives don’t matter a hill of beans to the “Black Lives Matter” movement.
But Black lies do.