A Summary of National Public Radio’s year: Two things.
- Obsession with the Four Great Whines of 2015
- The Race Grievance Industry (the RGI)
- The Sexual Weirdism Grievance Industry (the SWGI – it started out as the Gay Grievance Industry — the GGI — but quickly morphed into the SWGI when all manner of oddballs — think “Caitlyn” Jenner — came out of the woodwork sensing free stuff and victim cachet.)
- The Feminist Grievance Industry (the FGI)
- The Climate Grievance Industry (the CGI)
Same summary as that for 2014.
Same summary as that for 2013.
Same summary as that for 2012.
Starting to recognize a theme?
Listen to NPR’s two fake news broadcasts each day — “Morning Edition” and (the hilariously named) “All Things Considered” — as I do, and you hear only that… over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and drearily, soggily, gloomily over again.