Quick Reaction: What, in the world, doesn’t indict Obama?
Quick Reaction: In one sense, ISIS/ISIL/IS might be doing us a favor. They are smoking out the psychotics and unbalanced loonies in our midst. Do we have the courage to deal with these scumbuckets? They are, after all, the equivalent of the “Fifth Columnists” before World War II.
Quick Reaction: How on earth is it that high? Democrats really do drooling, slack-jawed stooooopid better than anyone in America.
Quick Reaction: Duh! France was on the way down when Francois Hollande slogged his wearisome way into the Elysée Palace. The reason was that France was rapidly running out of, in Lady Thatcher’s picturesque phrase, “other people’s money,” and was getting ready to upgrade the status of the neighborhood dumpster to “local fast food joint.” France’s problem was simple: socialism. Hollande’s answer? More socialism. That’s like shoveling more water into the sinking ship.
When the ship starts sinking, anyone who can, starts leaving. That all began a while ago. French film star Gérard Depardieu is already a citizen of what, Russia? After the rich leave, come the middle class. As always, the poorest take it on the chin in socialism. Without the means to leave, they’re forced to hunker down and survive the social dislocation, violence and death that socialism inevitably brings with it.
Quick Reaction: ** Sigh ** There’s danger in freakin’ breathing. After all, everyone who ever died, breathed.
Quick Reaction: Duh! They’re doing everything they possibly can to export their problems here to the U.S. It kinda makes sense that they’d do their level best to keep ’em here.
- Not that it was an important name, though, just a U.S. Senate candidate’s name. Further indication of what we said a while back. The Obamas are not very bright. They’re kind of playing at being Chief Executive of the country, and really simply enjoying the country club life. Now that they’re lame ducks, they’re barely even playing at work… more like they’re working — hard — at play.
- And, sometimes, rarely, Democrats do the right thing — by staying home on Election Day. It’s tragic that the best way Democrat supporters can serve this, the greatest country history has ever seen, is not to participate in one of the most important civic duties a citizen has: voting. ‘Course, if they were doing the rest of the civic duty every citizen has, they’d be informing themselves thoroughly on the world around them. If they did that, though, they’d all become conservative Republicans. Then again, if Democrat voters were to inform themselves on the world around them, they’d force Republicans to up their game in order to stay competitive in a country overflowing with an informed citizenry. At that point, they’d be doing the world a massive favor. Read this well: the worst danger the world faces is the ignorance of the Democrat voter, and the resulting irresponsibility of the Democrat Party.
Quick Reaction: This is Democrat Wendy Davis in a race for Texas governor with the favored Republican Greg Abbott, the wheelchair-bound state Attorney General.
Davis is an attractive, blonde-tressed, hard-core, pro-death, single mother who has a “complicated” relationship with the father of her daughter. She’s also a hard-left, pro-death candidate for the high office she hopes to obtain.
Is anyone surprised, therefore, that Davis would resort to the dirty tricks? Of course not. That’s what Democrats do… especially women Democrats, who hide behind the prevailing zeitgeist that “women would never do something like that!” It’s a sham, but it’s out there and has figured prominently in every prominent American election. For decades.
However, what is different now is that Abbott shot back with immediate condemnation. Usually, we Republicans stay “above the fray,” and suggest that we are sorrowful that the Democrat went into the gutter like that. The bottom line with that approach is that the low-information voters see the accusation, but never the admission that it was just a fabrication.
I hope, hope, hope against hope, that we Republicans are pouncing on every slander, all calumnies, each and every last libel the Democrats invent and whacking them right back — times ten!
We suggested that here.
- NYT LEAD SUNDAY: LIBERIAN SOLDIERS SUDDENLY LINCHPIN IN FIGHT AGAINST EBOLA…DEVELOPING…
- EBOLA SCREENING BEGINS AT NYC AIRPORT…
- NBCNEWS CREW UNDER MANDATORY QUARANTINE…
- Cities, states scramble after Dallas missteps…
- CDC Ignoring Half of Potential Cases… [Editor’s Note: What a surprise! A government organization ignores American citizens’ safety.]
- Sales of gas masks, bio-hazard suits soar… [Editor’s Note: Duh!]
- MILITARY ARRIVES IN HOT ZONE… [Editor’s Note: “boots on the ground” in an area where Americans could easily die.]
- AFRICOM: US Personnel Will Have Direct Contact With Patients… [Editor’s Note: Anyone surprised? Can’t have “boots on the ground” in an area that actually has something to do with genuine American security.]
Quick Reaction: Great job, Obama! The one job, the one responsibility that everyone, without exception, agrees is yours, the one responsibility for which you could have expected unanimous, bi-partisan support in both houses of Congress — homeland security — and you mucked it up completely. How’s the golf game?
Quick Reaction: Three possibilities: (1) Gotta write the speeches so the media can understand them, or (2) that’s all the Obama speechwriters can pull off. Or (3) both.
Quick Reaction: I remember when this — the “dirt” Clinton aides peddled against Conservatives — was par for the course for the corrupt Clinton Administration and its sleazy first couple. Looking forward to more of that in the next Clinton Administration? What a nightmare.
Quick Reaction: Also not surprising. Recently, I’ve been having a back-and-forth with a certain “rautakky” from Finland, who is a very fine representative of Europe’s ignorant, socialist, secular, pro-death, pro-government, feminist left. He loves all that — and I’m guessing — he’s a frequent recipient of other people’s money and goods.
Rautakky’s “argumentation” is simplistic and loaded chock-a-block with the twaddle that lards European leftist propaganda. This is plainly a person who reads, but does not think. Who listens, but does not reason. Who learns really well what others are thinking, but never stops to question it… and calls it “learning.” Needless to say, this is the entire modus operandi of the American left, especially of American academia.
- Duh! Anyone check interest rates lately? You can’t keep that going forever! Now, the only thing that is working in this Administration’s Sitz-recovery — the stock market — is heading south. Obama’s triumph will be complete at that point. At first he had a “jobless recovery” — as if you could ever have anything resembling a recovery without real jobs — now we have a “recovery-less recovery.” I’ve been listening to the media as they call this jovially, “a necessary correction,” as the only ones who have prospered under Obama lose all they’ve gained.
- “We are reaching the end game in Europe...” See the above entry about Finland and rautakky, about Europe and socialism, and the many, many posts we’ve made about Europe in these pages.
Quick Reaction: Uhhh… whuh? I understand that there are cameras everywhere, but just don’t let yourself get photographed nekkid! Duh! I expect nekkid photos from air-headed Hollywood starlets, but not from American teenagers! I expect greater maturity from them.
Quick Reaction: Oh, that happened in Africa? What a surprise! Interestingly, it wasn’t muslims who did the burning! Just another indication that Africa is afflicted by much more than just islam. Is anyone really surprised that this happened in Africa? Know what they need? Some good, ol’ fashioned American imperialism. Too bad there’s never been any real appetite for that in America.