More Paranoid Delusions of the RGI* (Part II)


I should post this racist sleazeball’s post all by itself, but I can’t resist commenting. My comments will be in red.

The commenter is a “contributor” to Abagond’s blog, and she is a young woman with no real knowledge of things and no understanding of the world around her. That doesn’t prevent her from writing about it though.

Below is the post, and here is the link to the original content**:

wow some great tweets on there. #whatisblackprivilege being the last ones hired and the first fired, being neglected after katrina and shot by the police. [Well, if this is considered “black privilege,” then it needs to be renamed “white privilege,” because overwhelmingly white people are fired or laid off first, before black people. This is, and has long been, pretty well-known. Furthermore, the whole “Katrina” thing was debunked repeatedly. No black people were shot, arrested, harassed or abused in any way that would have suggested bias on the part of anybody.]

#whatisblackprivilege being killed by police and nobody goes to prison for ur murder because black life isn’t worth spit. [Stupid. And wrong. Like Hitler’s Big Lie. If you say it over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over again, then at some point people actually start to believe you.]
or being demonized and told u caused ur own murder.

#blackprivilege is when u get executed for a crime u didn’t commit or get locked up for a long time for a crime u didn’t commit. [In the last 50 years, this has happened what, six times? Maybe? ]

# blackprivilege is having a poll asking whether to call u a dehumanizing word or african american [This is incoherent. The moron who wrote this is wayyyyyy over -sensitive about what others say about her. Frankly, a mature person wouldn’t care what others call him or her at all. That some people are polling people about how to address black people does imply privilege in favor of black people. I don’t know a single white person, for example, who cares the tiniest bit what others call white people. Not one.]

#blackprivilege is having studies done about u every year saying how ugly or undesirable u are [Then, it’s a good thing there are no such studies. No one has ever mentioned such studies. Ever. I’m familiar with the output of “mstoogood4yall.” She’s a deeply racist, malevolent, hatred-filled doofus, and her writings are as evil as you might expect. And she just says things. Whether or not there is any evidence whatsoever for what she says.]

#blackprivilege is being called a thug for walking home or the way u dress [See the previous post. Again, no one does this, and “mstoogood4yall” knows this. ]

#blackprivilege is being told u are pretty for a black girl [Again, no one ever does this. There are no such studies. Imagine. You’re a white dude and you see a gorgeous black girl… you want to pay her a compliment, by way of ingratiating yourself to her. Do you ever say, “Hey, you’re pretty — for a black girl.”? Nope. You don’t. Nor does anyone else. Nor did I. Ever. The RGI constantly rages against opponents that simplhy don’t  exist in any meaningful way.]

#blackprivilege is being mistaken for another black person even if they are of another gender. [Incoherent. This happens to all people. Of any color, at any time.]

#blackprivilege is having ur culture jacked and u not getting the credit for it. [Incoherent. Completely incoherent.]

#blackprivilege is having ur history remade and watereddown [Thank goodness this has never happened. Are you really worried about not receiving enough exposure to “black culture?” No? Me either.]

#blackprivilege is having security at ur schools and being treated like a criminal [Brainless paranoia, not corresponding to actual reality.]

— xPraetorius

* – The Race Grievance Industry

** – Note: Normally, I’d simply link to the post, but I’ve been banned from Abagond’s blog. This is SOP for the RGI. They can’t hang in there with a normal debate so they ban opposing viewpoints from their blogs.

20 thoughts on “More Paranoid Delusions of the RGI* (Part II)

  1. You do the same thing so who are you to judge jackazz? In fact, this woman young or not, reads like Einstein compared to you! [Content edited to remove puerile obscenity].

    1. A typically incoherent post from Herneith. Again, I was forced to edit her post, as she seems incapable of putting her fingers on a keyboard without spewing obscenities. Maybe it’s Tourette’s.

      If I had to guess, I’d say that Herneith is pretending that I “ban people” from commenting on my blog.

      I do not ban, and never have banned, anyone from commenting on my blog. However, I do insist on a certain level of decorum, so will not permit obscenities. Herneith always uses obscenities — presumably due to a limited vocabulary — so I usually have to edit her posts a bit to render them presentable.

      Either way, Herneith, to all appearances, is a moron with Tourette’s.

      Oh, well…where else would a moron with Tourette’s end up but in the American Race Grievance Industry?

      Best,

      — x

    1. You are nothing if not willing to come forth with puerile obscenities!

      However, you become boring after just a few such mindless posts.

      Are you even capable of stepping it up just a bit, or are you simply the brainless, ovine moron you portray yourself to be?

      Best,

      — x

  2. A little bit of both I suspect! Why would I ‘step it up’ to a [edited to remove gratuitous insults] such a you? You are a [edited to remove gratuitous insults]. Have a nice day!

  3. dude you [edited to remove gratuitous insult].
    Katrina shootings of unarmed people, both covered up, both acquitted:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danziger_Bridge_shootings
    http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/dec/12/new-orleans-police-acquitted-hurricane-katrina-shooting-burning

    TMZ poll asking if black people should be referred to as ‘n—az or African Americans’ (note, Suge Knight said black people should be called n—az, while Chuck D of Public Enemy wrote back to TMZ ‘we are not n—az):
    http://newsone.com/2813890/tmz-poll-should-black-people-be-called-niggas-suge-knight/

    Has anyone ever conducted a poll asking if whites should be referred to as crackers or Americans? no.

    Shooting of Amadou Diallo, acquitted:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Amadou_Diallo

    While pulling out his wallet. most people would say that police had a right to shoot out of fear, because after all you know how much crime black people are responsible for. that ain’t privilege.

    Why do you feel so much resentment toward black Americans who speak about problems they have with their representation in American society? You are rather insulting in how you dismiss every one of these instances, every one of which is actually true, maybe not to every black American experience, but at least to a good many.

  4. Thanks for your thoughtful reply, bryanortez.

    However, you have it wrong.

    Yes, there were problems with Katrina. Yes, there are problems with how the police relate to black people — and brown people, and white people and any people.

    However, there were no cover-ups from Katrina. To the contrary, all we heard were vein-popping, eye-bulging story after story after story about how white people were mistreating black people; how blacks were huddled by the tens of thousands in the New Orleans football stadium; to the point where they were eating each other.

    Then, it turned out, none of the wildly, over-the-top, exaggerated stories were true. They were all fabrications by the Race Grievance Industry to “prove” how “rampant” and “all-pervasive” racism is in the South.

    When you have to fabricate racial incidents to “prove your point,” you really prove only the opposite point: White racism simply is no longer a big problem in America. Non-existent? No. Just no longer a big problem.

    Herneith came in for the more withering comments, simply because she started it. She lies constantly about our blog — we ban no one. She accuses our writers of things of which they are not, and never have been, guilty. She has the vocabulary of a drunken stevedore, so I have to edit her content constantly.

    If she were able to keep her posts dignified, well-written and respectful, she would receive only dignified, well-written and respectful replies. However, she seems incapable of it, so I feel no need to be restrained in my posts to her. Simple as that.

    You, on the other hand, have posted a dignified, well-written and respectful disagreement with what I have written. Therefore, I will extend to you the same courtesy as I would extend to Herneith if she could control her baser instincts.

    So, as to your first point regarding Hurricane Katrina: When the dust had settled, and the light of day shone on the wildly exaggerated claims of the race hucksters, they were all proven to have fabricated the claims. Out of thin air. The RGI used those fabricated lies to suggest that all white people — therefore me — are racists. Sorry. If you are going to slander me publicly, then don’t expect me simply to roll over and take it. I’m not a racist, and the very scarcity of racial incidents that accompanied Hurricane Katrina supported the opposite point that the race hustlers were trying to make. That the police were acquitted means nothing. Without knowing the details of the case, I can say simply, it’s just possible that they were not guilty! Remember OJ? Everyone was pretty well convinced that he was guilty of double murder. However, he was acquitted. The American system of justice has an operating principle: It is better to let a guilty man go free than to punish an innocent man. That whites and blacks alike would benefit from that principle is not a bad thing.

    Regarding your second point about the poll: That one’s easy. White people don’t care what you call them. That’s why there was no poll…there’s no issue to make a poll about!

    Regarding your third point about Amadou Diallo: Again, having read only the press accounts of the incident, I can’t say that I’m sufficintly informed about the complete details of the inicident. The Wikipedia piece to which you link certainly makes the case that the police officers could legitimately have mistaken Diallo’s act of reaching for his wallet as hostile. Reasonable doubt? As the American system of justice demands? Sure seemed like it to me. And 41 shots, of which only 19 hit their mark sure sounds like the very definition of “panic.” However, the larger point is that these types of incidents are so rare that when they occasionally (<– key word) pop up, they underscore more the rarity of such tragedies, rather than some severe problem.

    Furthermore, when the police do this to some white dude, you don’t hear about it. It’s not news, except locally where it happens. The Diallo incident was national news, as was the Trayvon Martin incident, and others like it. Blacks commit crimes against whites at a rate far disproportionate to their numerical representation in society, yet you never hear about it. Why? No one cares. Remember the Australian exchange student baseball player? Hardly anyone does. His “story” lasted what… a week, maybe? And even then, that was only because it was on the heels of the Zimmerman-Martin verdict. Blacks committing crimes against whites is simply not considered news.

    As to your last question: I feel no resentment toward Black Americans whatsoever. The problem I have is with the RGI (Reminder: the Race Grievance Industry) who make a grand living off the suffering of the very people they purport to defend. The RGI are liars, charlatans, left-wing scum and sleazeballs. They are spreading a fabricated, distored, insane picture of an America that doesn’t exist; an America that, they say, is doing its level best to squash the hopes and aspirations of Black Americans. That is not the real America of today, and the RGI’s Big Lie is deeply harmful to Black Americans. Contrary to what you think I’m defending Black Americans from these racist scoundrels.

    To be sure: every incident in which a white person abuses a black person simply because of the color of his skin is a tragedy. There ought to be no such incidents at all. However, as I mentinoed above, they are so rare that tye are always newsworthy, and that proves my point: White racism is simply not a big problem in America today.

    Thanks again, bryanortez, for your thoughtful post in attempted rebuttal of mine. Stay in touch!

    Best,

    — x

    1. The Christopher Lane case is still lividly in the memory of many white Americans, you are remembering him now. His murderers were caught and put on trial and it did immediately receive national attention, though not for very long, as is the nature of journalism. Martin/Zimmerman case did gain ongoing national coverage, but there were lengthy periods of time when no one was thinking about them and no coverage was forth coming.

      That you specifically point the finger to blame black Americans for some sort of Race Grievance Industry, which I would say is a completely false assessment about how stories like these are popularized, tells me that you do have racial resentment directed at black Americans when the discussion of particular acts of racial aggression are thrown at their feet.

      You are not the all mighty respectful person you seem to think you are. In your post you routinely insult and diminish the experiences and knowledge of African Americans. Here’s one quote:
      “Yep. Look at your freakin’ picture, you moron! I don’t care what color you are… if you were to present that picture to me, I’d be scared of it. So would you. Moron”

      and this one: “Please, please… not to worry. I’m confident that this has never happened. Look at that picture! If you’re going to whine about something, then at least don’t whine about something that has never happened!”

      You could never know whether these have actually happened or not and I have actually heard a lot of white people say things just like this, though not to the face of people of color. How can you say white racism is ‘not a big problem’ when whites are 70% of the population, own material wealth 20 times that of African Americans and do regularly display attitudes of racial prejudice, and racial resentment?

      Black Americans are routinely considered thugs for wearing the same clothes I am wearing right now, a hoodie and jeans. That is one of the reasons Trayvon Martin was ‘responsible for his own death.’

      “Geraldo Rivera visited Fox & Friends this morning where he once again demonstrated his version of promoting race relations, this time by continuing to blame Trayvon Martin for his own death, saying, “You dress like a thug, people are going to treat you like a thug.” ”
      Read more at http://www.newshounds.us/geraldo_rivera_still_blaming_trayvon_martin_for_his_own_death_07142013#UbsJFVMLwAibXV2q.99

      I don’t know how many white people have now complained about the word cracker or redneck being used by black people about them, so you saying ‘whites just don’t complain about that’ is, well it’s wrong.

      To be honest it was very difficult for me to resist the temptation to divulge in a serious of profanities and declaring you a racist. I hoped to at least get your attention by pointing out a few things that you dismissed as ‘non-existent.’

      My only advice here, and I likely will not come back because I am thoroughly disinterested in the type of blogging taking place here, is to research THOROUGHLY information regarding something coming from the supposed RGI before being so dismissive. Perhaps it is a language barrier that you are missing. Be more open minded and don’t just dismiss the conversations black Americans have regarding their rights and their bodies being trampled on.

      (as for them telling you to leave their spaces, you walk in showing your ass, don’t be surprised if you’re shown the door.)

  5. Responses, in-line, and in [square brackets]

    bryanortez wrote:

    The Christopher Lane case is still lividly in the memory of many white Americans, you are remembering him now. His murderers were caught and put on trial and it did immediately receive national attention, though not for very long, as is the nature of journalism. Martin/Zimmerman case did gain ongoing national coverage, but there were lengthy periods of time when no one was thinking about them and no coverage was forth coming.

    My reply:

    Mr. Lane is vividly in the minds of some…those people who pay attention. his murder is decidedly not in the minds of the media. The media drive what America pays attention to. Sad, but true. Trayvon Martin remains more vividly in the minds of Americans. Still.

    bryanortez wrote:

    That you specifically point the finger to blame black Americans for some sort of Race Grievance Industry, which I would say is a completely false assessment about how stories like these are popularized, tells me that you do have racial resentment directed at black Americans when the discussion of particular acts of racial aggression are thrown at their feet.

    My reply:

    Nope. You got it wrong again. I point the finger at the Race Grievance Industry. The RGI is composed of both black and white people. Don’t forget, white left-wing sleazeballs make a good living, and obtain fame and power as well, by fanning the flames of racial resentment. They are as much sleazeballs as the black ones doing it. A sleazeball is a sleazeball, no matter the color of her skin.

    bryanortez wrote:

    You are not the all mighty respectful person you seem to think you are. In your post you routinely insult and diminish the experiences and knowledge of African Americans. Here’s one quote:
    “Yep. Look at your freakin’ picture, you moron! I don’t care what color you are… if you were to present that picture to me, I’d be scared of it. So would you. Moron”

    My reply:

    Yes I am. Did you see the picture? Did you note the phrase, “of any color” that I used? A person of any color looking like that would cause worry. Sorry. It’s just simply true. I’m a lily white dude, who happens to be 6’4″ tall and weigh 280 very muscular pounds. If I were to try to appear like a tough guy looking for trouble, it’d be pretty easy. I choose not to. The guy to whom I was responding — read it well: chose to look like a tough thug. He should by no means be surprised, then, when some might interpret that he might be a tough thug.

    Also, at no time do I diminish the experience of anyone. However, a personal anecdote does not constitute evidence of any nationwide anything. All bad personal experiences are their own tragedies…and they’re personal; they can’t be used to generalize to the entire country. In order for personal experiences to show greater trends and states of mind, there have to be tens or hundreds of thousands of such experiences. We’re a country of more than 300 million people! An incident here or there means nothing as far as the rest of the country is concerned; though it means everything, of course, to the individual victim.

    bryanortez wrote:

    and this one: “Please, please… not to worry. I’m confident that this has never happened. Look at that picture! If you’re going to whine about something, then at least don’t whine about something that has never happened!”

    My reply:

    And, again, did you see the guy’s picture? He looks like a bookish, intelligent, academic, professor-type. Sorry. It’s very likely that no one under the sun ever gave any indication whatsoever that they were scared of him.

    bryanortez wrote:

    You could never know whether these have actually happened or not and I have actually heard a lot of white people say things just like this, though not to the face of people of color. How can you say white racism is ‘not a big problem’ when whites are 70% of the population, own material wealth 20 times that of African Americans and do regularly display attitudes of racial prejudice, and racial resentment?

    My reply:

    Correct. However, can we really be certain of anything in life? I don’t ask that flippantly. We are always operating on conclusions based mostly on best guesses resulting from our brain’s processing of sensory inputs. That’s all we can do. My “guesses” have a better chance of being correct, because, obviously, I observe, study, research, read and write more than the vast majority of people. There is a mountain of compelling evidence that white racism is not a big problem in America today. From that mountain of compelling evidence, I have concluded that there is a greater than 99.99% chance that white racism is not a big problem in America today. Could I be wrong? Sure. However, someone somewhere will have to do something to disprove that mountain of compelling evidence. Remember: individual anecdotes don’t count. The RGI is all about individual, isolated, incidents, from which they pull the most outlandishly impossible conclusions. Sorry, you couldn’t get to “White racism is a big problem” from a thousand Trayvon Martin incidents! Again, this is a country of more than 300 million people, for crying out loud!

    Regarding wealth; All that counts is if someone can demonstrate barriers to obtaining wealth in America. If there are no barriers to obtaining wealth, then wealth disparities mean nothing. Again, no individual, personal anecdotes, please.

    bryanortez wrote:

    Black Americans are routinely considered thugs for wearing the same clothes I am wearing right now, a hoodie and jeans. That is one of the reasons Trayvon Martin was ‘responsible for his own death.’

    My reply:

    Correct. You could also have said: “Americans (of any color) are routinely considered thugs for wearing the same clothes I am wearing right now, a hoodie and jeans.” and it would also be true. All evidence indicates that Trayvon Martin was largely responsible for his own death. All evidence seems to indicate that he attempted to beat up an armed man. Not a sensible course of action.

    bryanortez wrote:

    “Geraldo Rivera visited Fox & Friends this morning where he once again demonstrated his version of promoting race relations, this time by continuing to blame Trayvon Martin for his own death, saying, ‘You dress like a thug, people are going to treat you like a thug.’ ”
    Read more at http://www.newshounds.us/geraldo_rivera_still_blaming_trayvon_martin_for_his_own_death_07142013#UbsJFVMLwAibXV2q.99

    My reply:

    See my previous reply.

    bryanortez wrote:

    I don’t know how many white people have now complained about the word cracker or redneck being used by black people about them, so you saying ‘whites just don’t complain about that’ is, well it’s wrong.

    My reply:

    I don’t know of a single white person who has ever put up a stink abiout being called some racial epithet. Conversely, there is a whole debate “out there” about the “N” word, and when can one use it and when can’t one use it, and who likes to be called it, and who doesn’t and when, and all that. Sorry, There simply is no issue concerning white people being irritated by being called a cracker. Has it ever happened? I’d guess so, but I’ve never heard of such an incident, and, as I’ve mentioned before, I pay attention.

    bryanortez wrote:

    To be honest it was very difficult for me to resist the temptation to divulge in a serious of profanities and declaring you a racist. I hoped to at least get your attention by pointing out a few things that you dismissed as ‘non-existent.’

    My reply:

    I’m glad you were able to resist the temptation. Please keep it up. Remember, I’ve never dismissed anything as “non-existent,” just not a big problem. Well, maybe…one thing: The professor-type dude who wanted to pretend that there were people who were afraid of him because he’s black. Sorry, I think he was fabricating that.

    bryanortez wrote:

    My only advice here, and I likely will not come back because I am thoroughly disinterested in the type of blogging taking place here, is to research THOROUGHLY information regarding something coming from the supposed RGI before being so dismissive. Perhaps it is a language barrier that you are missing. Be more open minded and don’t just dismiss the conversations black Americans have regarding their rights and their bodies being trampled on.

    My reply:

    Sorry to hear you’re leaving. You were giving me hope that there was someone from the other side who could have a civil conversation with someone of a different point of view. You need to read something well. Under no circumstances, at no time, ever, have I even hinted at the idea that black people don’t have the right to personal safety in America. Ever. In fact, in my opinion they have a right to personal safety that supercedes even the Constitution, coming from God Himself. At all times, in all places. I’ve never suggested otherwise.

    bryanortez wrote:

    (as for them telling you to leave their spaces, you walk in showing your ass, don’t be surprised if you’re shown the door.)

    My reply:

    And yet, interestingly, when commenters come in here, and show their respective backsides, I never show them the door. I guess I’m just a bigger, better person. 🙂

    Stay in touch!

    Best,

    — x

    1. Part of the issue with a number of these cases is that in dominant culture, the victims are seen as responsible for their crime for being who they are. They are less likely to be sympathized by most people in the society. Essentially, the opinions that follow the news of such tragic events are that they deserved it considering the fact that black Americans are more represented in violent crimes. This takes a minority of black Americans and paints all of them as potentially dangerous if they happen to ‘look’ the wrong way.

      White folks are usually sympathized or humanized in some way in media. School shooters are often told in their memory that they were smart, Adam Lanza was referred to as ‘brilliant’ by CNN. They may be referred to as misguided or tormented, their psychology is discussed. Even the two Steubenville rapists were sympathized after their trial that their lives were ruined.

      http://blackamericaweb.com/164280/8-year-old-black-boy-shot-in-face-by-white-man-in-dallas/
      http://globalgrind.com/2013/08/09/walton-henry-butler-florida-man-shoots-black-man-tells-police-he-shot-a-nigger-details/
      http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/florida-police-shoot-unarmed-black-man-driveway-article-1.1412206
      http://christwire.org/2013/07/florida-man-shoots-black-teen-to-death-for-playing-music-too-loud-pleads-not-guilty-citing-zimmerman-law/
      http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2013/03/kimani_gray_4.php
      http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/trial-milwaukee-mom-recounts-shooting-son-13-article-1.1400993
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sean_Bell_shooting_incident
      http://www.freep.com/article/20131218/NEWS02/312180106/Renisha-McBride-Theodore-Wafer-preliminary-hearing-porch-fatal-shooting

      (I don’t need a rundown of black folks who have killed white folks, that would be changing the subject at hand here)

      This enables police to be overlooked for harassing more members of the black and latino community than the white community. It is true that whites do drugs much more than black or latino people as there are 170 million of them compared to about 40 million of black and lation Americans each.
      Stop and Frisk:
      http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/13/nypd-stop-and-frisks-15-shocking-facts_n_1513362.html

      You do allow others to post even when they are rude to you, but you are insulting back at them. These people you mentioned in your posts you also felt a need to be insulting in various ways.

      Allow me to correct one thing you got wrong:

      #BlackPrivilege is having White men consistently tell me they want me to be the first BW they’re “with”! What an honor! [Please, please… not to worry. I’m confident that this has never happened. Look at that picture! If you’re going to whine about something, then at least don’t whine about something that has never happened!]

      It wasn’t about the smart looking black man who said he has plenty of room on the sidewalk. This was about the woman who said white men constantly tell her she should be the ‘first black woman they’re with.’ You insulted her for her looks, that’s pretty low and rude. That picture of her, she actually looks very pretty and sweet. She has a great smile.

      1. bryanortez wrote:

        Part of the issue with a number of these cases is that in dominant culture, the victims are seen as responsible for their crime for being who they are. They are less likely to be sympathized by most people in the society. Essentially, the opinions that follow the news of such tragic events are that they deserved it considering the fact that black Americans are more represented in violent crimes. This takes a minority of black Americans and paints all of them as potentially dangerous if they happen to ‘look’ the wrong way.

        My Reply:
        You have one thing right here: blacks are disproportionately the victims of violent crimes… generally by other blacks. I think your statement that they are less sympathized with than white victims of crime is groundless speculation. I don’t know how you would ever go about measuring that so that you could support your assertion. I know that when I see a black crime victim I’m just as sympathetic toward him or her as I am toward a white crime victim. A person is a person is a person. I sympathize, and empathize, with people. I think that most Americans do. However, that is pure speculation on my part as well, and even possibly projection. With that said, there is, again in my assessment, such a gigantic reservoir of good feeling and sympathy directed by white people toward black people — by virtue of our collective white feelign of guilt for slavery — that it’s easy to make the case directly counter to yours: that white people sympathize much more with black crime victims than with white crime victims.

        You said: “This takes a minority of black Americans and paints all of them as potentially dangerous if they happen to ‘look’ the wrong way.” Yet, the truth is that — and read it well — if you have black or brown skin, you are more than seven times more likely to have committed or to commit a violent crime than if you have white skin. Simple as that. An additional crime that black criminals commit is when they force American law enforcement authorities to generalize across the entire black population, because of their acts; the acts of quite a large numerical minority.

        bryanortez wrote:

        White folks are usually sympathized or humanized in some way in media. School shooters are often told in their memory that they were smart, Adam Lanza was referred to as ‘brilliant’ by CNN. They may be referred to as misguided or tormented, their psychology is discussed. Even the two Steubenville rapists were sympathized after their trial that their lives were ruined.

        My Reply:

        Seriously? I don’t know of anyone who thinks of Adam Lanza as anything but a psychotic mass murderer. He may very well have had a very high IQ or something, but that has engendered no positive feelings toward him from any people I know of. He’s universally reviled. How about the school shooters of Columbine. No one thinks even in the slightest sympathetically toward them. Or any other school shooter, for that matter. I’m not sure how you are coming up with this impression that anyone looks positively at white school shooters.

        bryanortez wrote:

        http://blackamericaweb.com/164280/8-year-old-black-boy-shot-in-face-by-white-man-in-dallas/
        http://globalgrind.com/2013/08/09/walton-henry-butler-florida-man-shoots-black-man-tells-police-he-shot-a-nigger-details/
        http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/florida-police-shoot-unarmed-black-man-driveway-article-1.1412206
        http://christwire.org/2013/07/florida-man-shoots-black-teen-to-death-for-playing-music-too-loud-pleads-not-guilty-citing-zimmerman-law/
        http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2013/03/kimani_gray_4.php
        http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/trial-milwaukee-mom-recounts-shooting-son-13-article-1.1400993
        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sean_Bell_shooting_incident
        http://www.freep.com/article/20131218/NEWS02/312180106/Renisha-McBride-Theodore-Wafer-preliminary-hearing-porch-fatal-shooting

        (I don’t need a rundown of black folks who have killed white folks, that would be changing the subject at hand here)

        My Reply:

        Again, bryanortez: these are individual anecdotes. You’d have to show me tens of thousands of these incidents to be able to make a case that there is widespread white racism toward blacks “out there.” Let’s give you an example: There are 300 million people in the United States. If there were 300 thousand white-on-black racial incidents — thousands of times more than there actually are — every year, that means that any one black person — man, woman or child — would have odds of greater than 1,000 to 1 that he’d never face such an incident in his life. Yet, with 300 thousand such incidents in any given year, I’d agree: we’d have a serious white racism problem in the U.S. But there are never 300 thousand white-on-black racial incidents in a year. There aren’t even 30,000, or 3,000… it’s more like 300. And they all make the national headlines because of the racial component. And you found several of them, above.

        bryanortez wrote:

        This enables police to be overlooked for harassing more members of the black and latino community than the white community. It is true that whites do drugs much more than black or latino people as there are 170 million of them compared to about 40 million of black and lation Americans each.
        Stop and Frisk:
        http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/13/nypd-stop-and-frisks-15-shocking-facts_n_1513362.html

        My Reply:

        More whites do drugs; more whites commit crimes in absolute numbers. However, disproportionately more blacks do drugs and crimes than whites. Otherwise stated, any black person you meet is more than seven times more likely to have committed a violent crime than any white person you meet. The police do the right thing in being more suspicious of black people at this time. With that caution, they are protecting other black people from potential criminals. Plain and simple. Crime fighting is, among other things, a numbers game. If there were disproportionately more white people committing crimes than black people, then the police would scrutinize white people much more closely. And rightly so. By the way, blacks in New York overwhelmingly support stop-and-frisk.

        bryanortez wrote:

        You do allow others to post even when they are rude to you, but you are insulting back at them. These people you mentioned in your posts you also felt a need to be insulting in various ways.

        My Reply:

        I’m rude to them only after they have been rude to me, and after they have received fair warning to clean up their act. If they continue to be rude, I see no reason to restrain myself. So I don’t. I have history with Herneith on this and another blog. I asked her very politely to stop the insults, the dirty words and other mindless nonsense. She didn’t, so, again, I didn’t feel the need to restrain myself. You, on the other hand, have been polite and respectful, so I have been polite and respectful right back to you, and will continue to be so, until you give me cause to be otherwise.

        bryanortez wrote:

        Allow me to correct one thing you got wrong:

        #BlackPrivilege is having White men consistently tell me they want me to be the first BW they’re “with”! What an honor! [Please, please… not to worry. I’m confident that this has never happened. Look at that picture! If you’re going to whine about something, then at least don’t whine about something that has never happened!]

        It wasn’t about the smart looking black man who said he has plenty of room on the sidewalk. This was about the woman who said white men constantly tell her she should be the ‘first black woman they’re with.’ You insulted her for her looks, that’s pretty low and rude. That picture of her, she actually looks very pretty and sweet. She has a great smile.

        My Reply:

        Thank you for the correction! You’re exactly right. I did get that wrong. I maintain that I’m correct about the professor-type guy… I think that nobody moved to the other side of the sidewalk to get away from him. Likewise, I don’t see what you see in the picture of the woman who says she has countless white men telling her “they want her to be the first black woman they’re ‘with’!” I don’t know if you’ve noticied this, but women frequently exaggerate the attention they get from men. Their attractiveness to men is a big part of their self-esteem. I have this only on good authority from other women. Typically, the woman complaining about too much attention from men, is the woman not really receiving much attention at all from men. Again, though I’m a guy, I’ve heard this a lot from other women. By contrast, there are three or four other absolutely gorgeous women in the rest of that thread. I might grant some credence to the assertion, if one of them had said it. A man who is interested in “scoring” with his first black woman is looking purely for physical attractiveness. Back to the assertion itself. By her own admission, this woman sleeps around quite a bit… presumably with black and white men. She’s hardly, I’m figuring, a holder of substantive insights into interpersonal relationships.

        Best,

        — x

        1. In a nation that exalts the individual as the scion of importance, to state that individual anecdotal evidence is essentially meaningless is troubling.

          You say you have sympathy for black victims, yet when confronted with instances of irresponsible violence by members of authority to black bodies, you deem it as irrelevant. You even conclude that police are essentially just doing their job and are justified in their harsh treatment of black individuals like Sean Bell, Amadou Diallo, and Jonathan Ferrell.

          You also exalt your own anecdotal evidence while dismissing the anecdotes of people of color, which is pretty arrogant.

          The White Grievance Industry is alive and thriving, though I honestly don’t know for how long (just look at your own race obsession. I count 34 tags by this blog on race). Of course Salon has a political bent, but so does this blog and pretty much any other. There really is no neutrality in life.

          you say: ” I don’t know if you’ve noticied this, but women frequently exaggerate the attention they get from men.” Then you say you noticed that three of the women are much more attractive than the one you insulted.

          I hadn’t noticed the other women. I only took a closer look at the one you insulted and said that she is pretty and has a great smile, which she does. Smiles count more in my book than anything.

          1. One quick note: You’re starting to flail a bit, bryanortez. You’re repeating mistakes that you’ve already made before, that I’ve already corrected several times. In particular about my thoughts and feelings regarding black people. I have no prejudices against black people, or against black victims of crime, or against any other black people. I do have a great deal of contempt for the Race Grievance Industry, who are damaging this, the greatest country ever, that has offered the most people the greatest opportunity for freedom and prosperity in the history of mankind. In particular, this country has offered the most black people — and all others — the most opportunity for freedom and prosperity in the history of mankind. That’s the simple, indisputable truth.

            Without further ado, my replies are below…

            bryanortez wrote:

            In a nation that exalts the individual as the scion of importance, to state that individual anecdotal evidence is essentially meaningless is troubling.

            My reply:

            First of all, I’m not sure what you mean. A “scion” is a descendant or someone’s offspring. If you are trying to say that the nation values the individual, I hope you’re correct. However, increasingly the nation is rewarding those who value the collective — Democrats and other leftist sleazeballs — over those who value individuals. At no point did I say that individual “anecdotes are meaningless.” They are, obviously, extremely meaningful — to the individual. They have no meaning whatsoever, however, in the larger context.

            bryanortez wrote:

            You say you have sympathy for black victims, yet when confronted with instances of irresponsible violence by members of authority to black bodies, you deem it as irrelevant.

            My reply:

            Again: as I’ve said several times already, none of the individual incidents are irrelevant. Please don’t try to put words in my mouth, or read my mind, and I won’t do that to you. Deal? Good. Read it well: the individual incidents simply do not allow one to draw any conclusions about the country as a whole. They are, indeed, traumatic, and awful, and relevant for the individual and family and friends involved, but that’s it. But they don’t say anything meaningful about the country as a whole.

            bryanortez wrote:

            You even conclude that police are essentially just doing their job and are justified in their harsh treatment of black individuals like Sean Bell, Amadou Diallo, and Jonathan Ferrell.

            My reply:

            I didn’t deem that; the American judicial system did. Since you and I both benefit from this, the fairest judicial system in the world, you should applaud the idea that it apparently worked. I don’t know the complete details of the cases involved, but I suspect that the American judicial system is, largely, okay. As Winston Churchill said of democracy: It’s the worst system in the world…except for all the others.

            As for the police actions: The police are only human. They do make mistakes. And black people do commit most of the crime out there (per capita), so it’s likely they will make mistakes in their interactions with black people. Don’t forget, when the police make the very same kind of mistakes against white people, no one cares, so it doesn’t even make the news.

            bryanortez wrote:

            You also exalt your own anecdotal evidence while dismissing the anecdotes of people of color, which is pretty arrogant.

            My reply:

            Nope. I don’t hold my individual anecdotes as more valuable than those of anyone else. And, I’m a person of color. The white color. Being white, I have more color, and colors, than all other black or brown person. Betcha didn’t know that. In case you were wondering why I say that, let me ask you a quick question: What do they call the variety of light that contains all the colors of the rainbow? They call it “white light.” The more color you remove from something, the darker it gets.

            bryanortez wrote:

            The White Grievance Industry is alive and thriving, though I honestly don’t know for how long (just look at your own race obsession. I count 34 tags by this blog on race). Of course Salon has a political bent, but so does this blog and pretty much any other. There really is no neutrality in life.

            My reply:

            There is no white Race Grievance Industry. Name for me one (just one) white person who has made a living (not to mention a fortune, like Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and plenty of others) from whining about how tough it is to be a white person. Don’t bother trying to think of someone, though. Any white person who ever might try to start that would be laughed out of every room in the country. Name for me one piece of legislation anywhere in the country that could remotely be considered the result of some white person who’s torqued off about being white. Just one. Don’t bother trying…there aren’t any. Not anywhere. There is no white Race Grievance Industry.

            As for my focus on race, I’m winding up a rather extensive research project on the Race Grievance Industry, and it has occupied my time for several months now. However, if you peruse the blog, you’ll notice that we cover a lot more ground than just race.

            bryanortez wrote:

            you say: “I don’t know if you’ve noticed this, but women frequently exaggerate the attention they get from men.” Then you say you noticed that three of the women are much more attractive than the one you insulted.

            My reply:

            Yes, so? I notice attractive women. All the time. Most normal men do. When they say they don’t, they’re usually not telling the truth.

            bryanortez wrote:

            I hadn’t noticed the other women. I only took a closer look at the one you insulted and said that she is pretty and has a great smile, which she does. Smiles count more in my book than anything.

            My reply:

            bryanortez, bryanortez, bryanortez … are you trying to tell me that you don’t notice a pretty woman? Okay, fine… whatever. However, I don’t believe you. And no one loves a nice smile more than I do. Let’s face it, though, she wasn’t as pretty as the other ones. And, having some idea of female psychology as I do, I’m figuring that she’s either a woman of easy virtue, as she pretty much confessed to being, or she was lying. Probably both.

            Best,

            — x

          2. you say: ” In particular, this country has offered the most black people — and all others — the most opportunity for freedom and prosperity in the history of mankind.”
            Therefore I should conclude, considering the content of your post and your continued arguments, that people with grievances about American society at large should just silence themselves and accept it.

            “Why shouldn’t black people –who have issues with how America is being run– be able to state their criticisms and objections as loudly and vociferously as those in the majority population? Would he tell an Irishman to go back to Ireland if he had issues with America? Rhetorical question. Of course not.”

            http://field-negro.blogspot.com/2013/12/i-be-tellin-em-to-go-back-to-africa-boss.html#.UsbN__RDt5I

            A bit about the white grievance industry. Remember that massive rally organized by Glen Beck? Fox News’ Megyn Kelly felt the need to destroy any notion that Santa Claus is not a white person. Slate has a much smaller readership than Fox News. Why Megyn Kelly felt a need to bring it up is beyond me. A majority of the people who now know about it would likely have never even been bothered to read that piece by Aisha Harris. Sarah Palin’s defense of Phil Robertson’s stupidity is also a part of this notion that traditional (white) America is coming under attack.

            http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/12/21/white.persecution/

          3. bryanortez wrote:

            you say: ” In particular, this country has offered the most black people — and all others — the most opportunity for freedom and prosperity in the history of mankind.”
            Therefore I should conclude, considering the content of your post and your continued arguments, that people with grievances about American society at large should just silence themselves and accept it.

            My reply:

            Again, bryanortez, don’t put words into my mouth. Of course, I never said that. You could live in the greatest country in the history of the world (as you and I do) and there would still be plenty to complain about. What the RGI is complaining about is, however, mostly fictitious. Complain about real things and I will join right in with you. Complain about non-existent, or nearly non-existent things, and I reserve the right to criticize you. bryanortez, not everything is a flat either-or choice. If someone is complaining about the wrong things, that doesn’t mean they need to stop complaining altogether; just that they need to identify correctly the things that are worth complaining about and go after those things.

            bryanortez wrote:

            “Why shouldn’t black people – who have issues with how America is being run – be able to state their criticisms and objections as loudly and vociferously as those in the majority population? Would he tell an Irishman to go back to Ireland if he had issues with America? Rhetorical question. Of course not.”

            http://field-negro.blogspot.com/2013/12/i-be-tellin-em-to-go-back-to-africa-boss.html#.UsbN__RDt5I

            My reply:

            Again, see my response above. Those black people complaining about white racism are complaining about something that simply doesn’t exist as an obstacle to black freedom or prosperity anymore. This whining about non-existent problems gets in the way of solving real problems. They need to stop. Besides, they’ve become the very thing they allegedly condemn most vociferously: ugly racists.

            bryanortez wrote:

            A bit about the white grievance industry. Remember that massive rally organized by Glen Beck? Fox News’ Megyn Kelly felt the need to destroy any notion that Santa Claus is not a white person. Slate has a much smaller readership than Fox News. Why Megyn Kelly felt a need to bring it up is beyond me. A majority of the people who now know about it would likely have never even been bothered to read that piece by Aisha Harris. Sarah Palin’s defense of Phil Robertson’s stupidity is also a part of this notion that traditional (white) America is coming under attack.

            http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/12/21/white.persecution/

            My reply:

            There was, of course, nothing racist whatsoever in Beck’s rally. Regarding Santa Claus, here’s the Wikipedia entry for this non-existent person: “The modern figure of Santa Claus is derived from the Dutch figure of Sinterklaas, which, in turn, has part of its basis in hagiographical tales concerning the historical figure of Christian bishop and gift-giver Saint Nicholas. During the Christianization of Germanic Europe, this figure may have absorbed elements of the god Odin, who was associated with the Germanic pagan midwinter event of Yule and led the Wild Hunt, a ghostly procession through the sky. Over time, traits of this character and the British folklore character Father Christmas merged to form the modern Santa Claus known today.” Sorry, looks as though Santa Claus started off as a white dude in the Netherlands. If other cultures have embraced the concept of Santa Claus and changed the color of his skin, there’s nothing at all wrong with that. However, it looks pretty conclusive that Santa Claus started “life” as a white dude. There’s nothing whatsoever objectionable in claiming that “Santa Claus is a white man.” Sounds accurate, in fact. The ones who whined about Kelly’s assertion of what is most likely perfectly true need to get a life.

            I’ve covered this one sufficiently, bryanortez. To finish this off, name any one person in the world who could make a lving from complaining about how bad it is to be white in America. There isn’t any such person, because he or she would be laughed out of every place she ever might try to advance such an idea. Please don’t bring it up again. You know this is true. There is no white Race Grievance Industry. None. Zip. Zilch. Nada.

            Best,

            — x

          4. you said: ” By the way, blacks in New York overwhelmingly support stop-and-frisk.”

            however:

            “Asked if they approved of the policy [stop and frisk], 45% said they did, and 50% said they did not. Among black voters, 25% supported the practice, and 69% opposed it. Among whites, 57% supported stop-and-frisk; among Hispanics, 53% approved.”

            http://articles.latimes.com/2012/aug/16/nation/la-na-nn-stopandfrisk-20120816

            You’re using this blog, anonymously, to call out some sort of ‘Race Grievance Industry” yet the folks you call out and classlessly insult are just average folks, who don’t make a dime off their complaints about dominant cultural norms (and if they do it likely comes from folks who take the time to visit their blogs and donate a bit of cash). These thoughtful people are not making money in any way shape or form from expressing their opinions on social media.

            They are all correct. You erroneously pointed out faults in their statements without even knowing anything about them.

            I’m out! Get to know your subject a little more before posting about it. Wait, perhaps if you did that you might change your mind..

          5. bryanortez wrote:

            you said: ” By the way, blacks in New York overwhelmingly support stop-and-frisk.”

            however:

            “Asked if they approved of the policy [stop and frisk], 45% said they did, and 50% said they did not. Among black voters, 25% supported the practice, and 69% opposed it. Among whites, 57% supported stop-and-frisk; among Hispanics, 53% approved.”

            http://articles.latimes.com/2012/aug/16/nation/la-na-nn-stopandfrisk-20120816

            My reply:

            Your source is the Los Angeles Times. That by itself should be enough to indict it as fraudulent. And, as usual, they report nothing of the actual details of the poll which, usually, tell a much more nuanced story. For example, do I support “stop and frisk?” No. Would I vote to abolish the practice? Also no. There are numerous other polls of all people which pose the question that way — adding in the question of abolishing it — and receive back an entirely different picture of how people perceive things. Regarding “stop and frisk,” there are many polls that suggest that black people have accepted the idea that it is racially-biased, that they don’t like it, but that black people know as well as any other who commits the disproportionate amount of crime in American’s big cities. Hence, while they “don’t support stop and frisk,” neither do they want it to go away, as they understand that it protects them as well.

            The Times article engages in typical left-wing, manipulative writing. The article says: “The poll results indicate that New Yorkers aren’t overwhelmingly convinced that the stop-and-frisk policy, which permits police to stop people they suspect of wrongdoing and search them, does much to reduce gun violence. According to the results, 41% think gun violence would increase if stop-and-frisk were eliminated.

            Somehow the Quinnipiac pollsters managed to pose the question in a way that led most respondents to say that decreasing intrusive (stop and frisk is intrusive.) gun searches would decrease gun violence. I’d question the entire methodology of a poll that could produce that counter-intuitive whopper. Be that as it may, poll respondents can believe anything they want, and usually do. 🙂 Their belief frequently has nothing to do with reality. Blacks in New York overwhelmingly want stop-and-frisk to continue, because it protects them as well as everyone else. Like me, however, they don’t — nor should they or anyone — like the practice.

            The article goes on to quote now former Mayor Bloomberg and Police Chief Kelly, saying that “stop and frisk” has removed “tens of thousands of guns from the streets of New York.” So, people think that if this gun confiscation hadn’t happened, then gun violence would decrease?!? By the way, if you believe that, as well as the poll respondents, then you have just adopted the NRA’s official position…as well as my own. Welcome to the NRA, bryanortez!!!

            Furthermore, if you look at the racial composition of those who were stopped and frisked, you will see that it fairly closely represents the proportional racial composition of crime perpetrators! While any black person is roughly seven times more likely to commit a violent crime than any white person, blacks were stopped only six times more frequently than whites! Apparently, there is a racial bias in “stop and frisk,” — against whites! It could be legitimately argued that any time spent stopping and frisking white people is wasted, and could be better spent on identifying real criminals… 🙂 After all, the data in the poll you cited seem to show that pretty conclusively.

            bryanortez wrote:

            You’re using this blog, anonymously, to call out some sort of ‘Race Grievance Industry’ [My in-line reply: Not simply “some sort of ‘Race Grievance Industry,’ but an increasingly well-known parasitic phenomenon in America today. I’m doing nothing more than shine a light on them, and they surely don’t like it!] yet the folks you call out and classlessly insult [My in-line reply: Oh, don’t go all wimpy on me here, bryanortez. For every “insult” (it ain’t an insult if it’s true!) I dish out here, I’ve already taken 100 far worse ones on other blogs. When I arrive at an RGI blog, the very first thing I get is insulted!] are just average folks, who don’t make a dime off their complaints [My in-line reply: Unless you know these people personally, you have no idea whether or not this is true. If, however, you do know them personally, then your entire argument is suspect, for being potentially biased with personal prejudices.] about dominant cultural norms (and if they do it likely comes from folks who take the time to visit their blogs and donate a bit of cash). These thoughtful people are not making money in any way shape or form from expressing their opinions on social media. [My in-line reply: Again: unless you know these people personally, you have no idea whether or not this is true. I know, however, that a very large group of people make a very handsome living from fanning the flames of racial resentment in America. ]

            My reply:

            My replies are in-line, in red font and square brackets, in the above paragraph.

            bryanortez wrote:

            They are all correct. [My in-line reply: Nope. They’re wrong.] You erroneously pointed out faults in their statements without even knowing anything about them. [My in-line reply: First: you don’t know whether or not I know them. Second: I do know they’re racists, that they have vast quantities of misplaced racial resentments, and that they are absolutely not open to viewpoints other than their own. That makes them easy, but not much fun, to play with on blogs such as mine… and on their own, until — always true to form! — they ban me. Furthermore, whether I know anything about them or not, they put their silly little ill-informed, ignorant, racist arguments out there for all to see. I don’t have to know anything whatsoever about them them to know their arguments are moronic.]

            My reply:

            My replies are in-line, in red font and square brackets, in the above paragraph.

            bryanortez wrote:

            I’m out! [My in-line reply: Too bad. I thought you might be able to hang in there for a bit, but you ran out of gas when you started to misquote me and to try to tell me what I’m thinking and what I know.] Get to know your subject a little more before posting about it. [My in-line reply: This is the usual lefty tactic. Get the worst of an exchange, throw in the dismissive parting shot and leave. The only things you missed were to have called me a racist and a liar. For that I salute you. You did, however, much to your discredit, call me “ignorant” here. I think it’s safe to say that one thing I’m not is ignorant. Disagree with me all you want, I do obviously, know a lot about the subject at hand.] Wait, perhaps if you did that you might change your mind.. [My in-line reply: I changed my mind to get to where I am now…after researching and reading extensively on the subject. I was prompted to research the topic of race relations in America, after I went onto a bunch of web sites run by the RGI and quite innocently asked some questions. I was immediately branded a racist, called a liar, and stupid, and ignorant, and evil and hateful…all by people who had never met me and didn’t know me from Adam. They almost all felt free to draw numerous extremely noxious conclusions about who, how and what I am, simply from the color of my skin! Now, I don’t know about you, bryanortez, but I was raised to believe that what counts is the content of a man’s character, not the color of his skin. I had to find out as much as I could about these people for whom the color of a man’s skin is absolutely everything. So I did.]

            My reply:

            My replies are in-line, in red font and square brackets, in the above paragraph.

            Stay in touch, bryanortez!

            Best,

            — x

      1. The piece in question comes really from Salon.com’s Joan Walsh. There is no reason to believe that there is a burgeoning white Race Grievance Industry.

        There’s not even any reason to believe that Phil Robertson is a racist. And I know for a fact that neither Megyn Kelly nor Sarah Palin is a racist.

        Walsh’s piece is nothing more than the usual left-wing hysterics.

        Best,

        — x

Please Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s