Democrats to American Workers: Screw You!(1)
Item: Obama delays enforcement of the Obamacare employer mandate until after the 2014 election. Move is an obvious ploy to try to maintain Democrat Party majority in the Senate, and protect as many Democrat seats in the House of Representatives as possible.
- When, the employer mandate kicks in, Obamacare will force businesses to lay off workers.
- When, the employer mandate kicks in, Obamacare will force businesses to convert full-time workers to part-timers.
- Obamacare will mean that the “new norm” will be: increasing numbers of American workers will work two or more part-time jobs to maintain their residences and feed their families. Read this well: Because they are part-time, they will not be able to advance in either position.
- All these things will significantly turn the screws on already beleaguered American workers, who are increasingly un-employed or under-employed…or have dropped out of the workforce altogether.
Democrats want you, in the 2014 election, to return them to their offices in the U.S. Senate and the U.S. House of Representatives so that they can fundamentally transform your life into one of dependence, poverty, poor health, high costs, exhaustion. And eventually death, when their rationing boards decide whether or not you can have healthcare. Democrats want you to turn the screws on yourself! No more blatant admission of that could there be than the delay in implementing the employer mandate.
(1) That’s as rugged as we allow the language to get here…and I used the term merely for its value as a pun for the same word further in the text